☆彡 un ミ☆

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
.。*゚+.*.。   ゚+..。*゚+

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚜.

the first thing that isabelle noticed was that her desk, table lamps, bedroom bench, and dolls had floated all around her room.

she was doing that thing, again.

"i think i got it this time," isabelle thought.

she roughly swatted the air with her hand and the items froze before falling with a loud thump on her carpet.

"isabelle!" a voice warned, the girl winced and covered her eyes with her hand.

"sorry mother," her voice came out gently knowing that the woman probably didn't hear her.

she slid out of her bed to the floor and picked up her dolls rushing to place them on her dresser where it was originally put. after she put everything else in place, she realized that she still had to get ready for school. she took one last look at her bedroom: light blue and white. the colors complemented well with each other while everything was tuck nice and neat. she clasped her hands together in delight then changed into her uniform and went downstairs to eat something.

she ran her slender fingers to straighten out her poofy, pink dress. she walked with her hand on the railing wishing that her dress was blue instead but shrugged knowing that the rules were rules.

she pushed through the wobbly kitchen door to be met by her little brother and little sister— twins. she noticed that the two of them were hiding under the table and tilted her head to the side.

she climbed under the table while they scooted back to give isabelle room.

"what are you doing?" isabelle asked.

"hiding from mommy," the little girl said.

"why are you hiding from mommy?" isabelle folded her arms across her chest.

"she's trying to make us go to school," the boy answered.

understandable. isabelle didn't bother to ask anymore questions before sliding out from under the round table and walked over to the cabinet. she came out with a cereal box in her hands. her mother appeared before her giving her quite the startle.

in her hands, waffles on a large plate with berries on top.

"to my oldest daughter," her mother let isabelle slowly approach her and placed the food on the shiny blue table. she got a warm kiss on her forehead and placed her hands behind her back.

before she could take a bite, the clock in front of her told her that she didn't have another minute to waste or else she was going to miss the bus. she pushed her chair from behind her and walked into the living room.