Chapter 5: A dark secret

At Forgotten Sons locker room.

Steve: It looks like you and Dream have a contract signing tonight?

Chris: Yeah, but there is something about him that I hate.

Jaxson: And what is that?

Chris: His theme, it sounds like a dumb hippie version of the American national anthem, and I especially hate when he's self confident and the way of how he speaks, I other words I hate cockyness.

Wesley: Does that mean you hate the guy?

Chris: I don't hate him, it's just his personality is what I despise.

Jaxson: And look, he's making his entrance, time to go and give him hell man.

Chris: I'm off, hope you guys sign your contracts.

Steve: Thanks man.

Chris: Don't mention it.

He then left.

At the arena.

The two we're standing on the ring with William Regal.

Dream: The Dream would like to have the first word. Chris Johnson, you are one hardcore guy but your behavior is what is bugging me-

Chris: Hold on, my behavior, who do you think you are? God? No, you are nothing but a cocky bastard who talks too much about himself and doesn't care for anyone but himself!

William: Okay you two, enough talking and sign the contract, you'll settle this on the ring next week.

Dream: Did your mother ever teach you some matters? They way I see it, is maybe because you had some issues with her.

Chris: Or is it the other way around? Besides, after I dethrone you I'll be the new champion and the Forgotten Sons will be noticed while you will be left to rot. I'll turn your dream into your worst nightmare, I'll shatter you and you will abandon all hope.

He then threw his microphone and signed the contract.

Dream: After the Dream signs the contract.. We are going to have a serious talk.

He then put his mic on the table and signs the contract and picks up his mic again.

Dream: Alright, first subject that we'll start off with is... Of you younger brother.

After Chris heard that he clenched his fists and with fire burning on his eyes, William saw it as he called for security, Chris then lunged at Dream and starting throwing punches at him before doing Devil's Calling on the table smashing Dream in it which had him unconscious, the security backed him away from Dream who was stunned and Chris left the arena.

At backstage.

Chris: How could that piece of crap know about my brother... Angelo..

(A/N: Yes, Chris has a younger brother named Angelo, he died of Leukemia at the age of 15, this devastated him the most of all people and when someone said his name he would react violently)

Chris: How?

???: I'm now satisfied.

He then turned around to see his Ex-girlfriend Zara standing infront of him smirking at him.

Chris: You...

Zara: What's the matter, hit a nerve? 

Chris: HOW DARE YOU TELL HIM MY BROTHER'S NAME!!?!

Zara: When I said that I'll see you crumble I mean it. And now look at you, you are now humiliated because of me.

Chris: I swear that I'll send you to hell!!!

Zara: You woudn't hit a woman, would you?

Aliyah: He woudn't but I would. They both turned around to see Aliyah between them as she grabs Zara's hair and slams her into the concreted wall.

Aliyah: If I see you near him again I'll bury you alive, got it.

No respond.

Aliyah: I said got it!!!

She then pushed her with more force.

Zara: Y-Yes..

Chris: Aliyah.. Enough.

Aliyah looked at Chris and let go of Zara who was now shaking in fear.

Chris: Walk away, never be infront of, and get the f**k out of my life.

She then ran with fear like a coward.

Aliyah: You okay? 

Chris: Never mind about me, what's between you and Vanessa?

Aliyah: I confronted William and he gaved a match against her at Takeover Orlando.

Chris: Cool.

Aliyah: By the way, I'm sorry about your brother's fate.

Chris: Let me guess.. Vanessa?

Aliyah nodded.

Jaxson: Dude, what was all the comotion?

Chris: Nothing, just my crazy ex wanting me back and crap.

Wesley: Ex? Wait does this mean your dating?

Chris: Yup. Her.

He pointed at Aliyah.

Steve: Congrats man, you scored a hottie.

Chris: Thanks, you guys confronted UE?

Jaxson: Yeah we signed our contracts and we are set to go.

Chris: Cool, I'm heading out.

Aliyah: Wait, I'm coming.

Steve: See you this next week man.

They left.

Aliyah: Wanna head back to the hotel?

Chris: Anything to cool off.

The two then packed up and left back to the hotel.

OK guys, that was chapter 5, a lot of comotion, MartinGraf98 will love this. Any ways tomorrow is chapter 6.

Peace out!