part one

Bryan pov.                         Bryan:what time is it *look at time* bryan: danmit*runs to the bathroom brushes teeth and washes face and put clothing on and runs down stairs and grabs that and run to the bus and get on it  and get off* bryan:.......... molten:hi bryan.    Bryan:hi molten *walks inside*"hi guys" bryan said. Lefty look at Bryan"HI BRYAN want a pickle"lefty said bryan look at lefty and said"nope".And walked away bryan see ai afton"hi ai afton"bryan said."hey Bryan"ai afton said back.
Bryan fell and kissed ai afton on accident but at that blora and baby say us me and ai afton blushed like crazy but the i said warning cussing. "Fuck this shit I'm out I don't know what the fuck gust happen but I don't really care I'm gonna get the fuck out of here"bryan said running out the door (here the song)

but then he saw springtrap singing"Baby it started when when we was younger you were mine my boo"I was blushing like crazy.(here the song if ya want it)

Springtrap came closer to bryan and kissed him bryan tried to stop but was too weak everyone saw that and look mad but bryan gave up and let mine kiss him but then springtrap throw bryan in the portal and lefty and said"bryan is mine!!!".             TBC!!!!!!!