[MHA] Midoriya Izuku | Fem! Reader

{Requested}

|

Frustration was something Izuku understood well. He'd dealt with it for years, not having a quirk, being bullied by Kaachan, and of course not having his precious (Y/n). He'd dealt with it though, he got through his frustration and finally found himself being happy. He was so, so very happy. This was due to him finally being with (Y/n). It had taken plenty of years of captivity, but now she loved him too! She had her freedom back and she was allowed to do anything she wanted, she was happy too, or at least that's was Izuku thought.

He'd come home, expecting her to hug him lovingly and tell him how much she loved him, however he got the exact opposite. She looked upset, her eyebrows were knitted together and she honestly looked a bit like Kaachan. He'd asked her what was wrong, because he was of course a loving boyfriend, but she simply seemed to snap.
He'd dealt with her outbursts before, when they first got together. To be fair, he'd abducted her and she wasn't too happy about it, but that wasn't really the point. She used to get really angry all of the time, though it had never been this bad.

He wasn't upset with her, he could see the tears that were building up in her eyes and that somehow made him emotional. Seeing her so upset and seeing her snap seemed to be way too much for Izuku, he started crying. He however, wasn't expecting her to feel bad about it too. She must have thought it was because of her yelling, but it wasn't. Izuku was completely used to those kind of things, yelling didn't bother him. It was the fact that his poor darling was suffering and he didn't know about it.

Izuku, still very much in tears, hugs (Y/n) and presses them into the couch. He's cuddling them and even though the frustration was getting to be too much, it calms (Y/n) down. Cuddles help, Izuku knows that.

"We'll stay like this until you feel better, all right? It's okay, I promise."

{Thanks for the request!}