Chapter One: "No More Mr. Nice Guy"- Alice Cooper

It was Friday. The 'holy grail of days', and here Lannon was, sitting with Aiden, his bully. They were half way through the study session when Aiden started to get distracted, confused, and then aggressive.

°.•*○
CHAPTER ONE
○*•.°

"Good God, you're annoying." He sighed, pushing my head with two fingers. I scoffed and brushing my hair behind out of my face. Aiden angered me just as much as I angered him. It was just our luck to be paired with eachother for extra credit tutoring.

Aiden had been bullying me for the whole of my school experience, except for grade school and before. First, it was my glasses, then my clothes, now, because I 'act like a bitch', as he'd say.

"Do you know what's happening in chapter fourteen, or should I read it over..?" I asked, mentally quitting.

"Obviously I don't know what the fuck the book is about, that's why I'm failing you idiot. Now, are you going to give me the answers or not?"

"I don't have the answers, I'm just supposed to teach you how to find them, Aiden."

"This is fucking retarded." He scoffed, biting down on his lolipop, and rolling his eyes.

"You don't have to pass the final, you can just fail like always.." I said softly, looking down at the text book.

"What did you just say?" His voice got deeper, and he got closer to my face, making me flinch slightly. He jumped and I keeled over, looking at the floor. He pulled my head back up and then took his lolipop out of his mouth, sticking it in my hair, and shoving my head into the book, roughly. He grabbed my wrist, sending pain throughout my forearm, and pulled me towards him and smacking me.

I just took it, closing my eyes, but he didn't hit me again, instead he sat back down, dropping me; another guy was holding his fist with his hand and glaring at him. I looked up at the other and then down at the book. I grabbed my arm in pain and huffed quietly.

"We can finish this later, Aiden.." I told him, looking up again.

"Yeah, whatever." He spat, pulling his hand away from the taller. "Just get me that other assignment from Mrs. Bec-"

"He's not getting you shit." The teen said, staring daggers at Aiden.

I flinched, packing up my books and standing, refusing to look either of them in the eye. "It's fine, I.. I'll get you that essay..." I told him, walking towards the exit of the library. My heart was screaming in my chest. I know for a fact my cheeks were tomatoes and God, I probably look crazy right now..

I didn't know the other boy's name, but I did recognize him. I went to the bathroom, getting my hands wet, and scratching just under the loose bandages on my wrist, before pulling my sleeve back down and sighing.

When I walked out side, the warm summer air covering me. My best friend greeted me, with a mouth full of candy and weird vegan treats that I'd never try for the life of me. She tied up her hair in a bun and hugged me, still wearing her cheer outfit.

"Hey, bestie, how ugly was Aiden today? It seems like you finished early." She giggled. I shrugged and lifted my bag over my shoulder, stealing her hydro flask and taking a large sip of her water.