That day.

Have you ever been so scared of someone or thing that even the notion of leaving your only haven which was now your room and the last bit of space you call your very own?

At least it is for now, but you know sooner, or later not even the doors being locked in will be unable to call your safe, and then that small haven is snatched.

Then you know how I feel, I am sorry that you are going through the

same painful things as I have been enduring.

This story doesn't have the kind of happy ending that you are looking for unless you're me or living like me.

It's an unfortunately complicated and messed up darkly twisted love story showing off, of just how much I have been, being brainwashed by a powerful, dominating, manipulative, but persuading handsome yet cold primarily animalistically in tune man.

I'm beginning to see what is mostly called the taming of my life, where I'm being trained. An untrained kitten is being groomed believing to its owners that they're only addressed, by either name or title, given.

My master, my love/dear, sir, and lastly is soon to become unwillingly, my husband.

He will always be the right one, the procedures that he commits or will commit to doing now or later is to protect and provide for our prospective household with tons of children running about the manor and to me.

This book is my story; it's not very long i'm not very descriptive as I don't think I am the best at telling a story, but I am going to try.

Flashback starts.

It all began on a beautiful and bright day, not a cloud to be caught sight of in the blue-green sky above and beyond my viewpoint...

not even close to the truth.

It was the opposite of that day; it was pouring cats and dogs. I was being cast out of the alley I had been living on. Because the owners probably figured out how I had been digging upon the restaurant's trash bags.

They got furious at me afterwards, in which I stood there caught clasping a perfectly decent, barely eaten, or at least cheesy pizza slice, so they threatened to call the police department, or competently, even more, horrible than police were the child social services.

This leads me to do what I believe that the only thing that I could do was run in the hope to find a new alleyway or unused street to sleep in or nearby any stores or types of restaurants to get the food they threw out into their garbage disposals.

That is when he appeared out of nowhere like a ghost revealing itself, trying to terrify you as if it wanted you to be afraid and to run.

Although he was more or less a knight in shining armour coming to the rescue and treating me like a beaten kitten that was starved of life's love that it never had or experienced like ever before in this world.

But he wasn't like what I foolishly believed in the beginning because sooner rather than later that once shining armour became more stained with the time passing covered in blood new and old.

The mask he once saved with was slowly cracking and rusting away

some parts falling off along with the armour suit.

Until those moments where he started showing his true colours, I believed he had the best intentions, not those that were hidden beneath the surface of his beautiful green eyes.

He unravelled like a snake shedding his old skin off for the new one coming in, as time went by and it got worse for me to handle living with.

He became more strict, demanding, possessive, obsessive, and moreover, he seemed more controlling over what I could wear, who I was allowed to speak with, people were allowed to be near me, things like that.