One shot

"Are you sure Jodha" asked Payal, childhood bestfriend of Jodha

"I don't know Payal, my parents selected him for me, so I know he will be best for me but I am not sure whether he is happy with this wedding or not"

"Wow!! I have never seen you so confused, but don't you think he must be happy that is why he would have said yes.' Payal asked feeling confused

"He dint even smiled for a second Payal, he was very uncomfortable when he came to see me for the first time and all this preparation within few days dint gave me time ask from him" she felt unsure of her upcoming future. Jodha was never one of those to question her parents as she always had blind trust on them but what if he is not ready. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she felt like pulling her hair.

"Jodha, if there was something he would have atleast told you, anyways there is no much time left. Tomorrow you are getting married and now instead of relaxing you are thinking all this. Just stop all this and try to relax." Payal tried to calm her anxious friend

............................................................................................................................

Staring at the stars was the only option right now as sleep has left her eyes. The pain of leaving her home, her family was alot for her to bear. All the events of her life goes through her mind just like watching a film. It seems even her heart and mind are playing tricks on her. Her house was full of relatives yet she felt as if she was alone. She remember whenever she was unsure, nervous, anxious she ran to her parents; her home, to relieve herself from anxiety. She decided to do the same. While entering her parents room she saw her parents looking at family album and crying. Their pain was same yet there was no way to ease it. She had seen her mother crying here and there but she has never seen her father crying but now he is crying like a child. She went from there not able to control her own tears. While going from there she passed her brother's room. He was asleep on the bed holding something. She went near him only to see it was photo-frame. She tried to take it from him while not disturbing his sleep only to find their picture where they both were trying to pull eachother's hair. Their relationship was like this only. They loved each other yet they fight like there is no tomorrow even worse than five-year old's.

She kept it aside and slowly covered him with duvet. Why it is only girls who have to leave her home to start a fresh. Why she has to leave her former relations to make new relations. She sighed and tried to sleep.

............................................................................................................................

She entered the venue with her brothers' covering her and brides-maid with a dupatta on their head. She looked at side to find her emotional brother trying to make a straight face. She looked in front to seeing her parents, though they look happy but on closer look they look sleepless which was clear from their red eyes.

She looked in mandap her groom sat there with wreath. She sat there with him while priest proceeded with marriage vows.

After a while priest declared them to be lawfully wedded husband wife.

Jodha and Jalal went to his parents for taking blessing then to her parents.

One look at her parents and all her strength, courage gave up. She embraced her parents as if her life depended on it, as if one moment and she will collapse any time

Ungli pakad ke tune
chalnaa sikhaya tha naa
dehleez unchi hai ye
paar karaa de

baba main teri mallikaa
tukda hun tere dil kaa
ikk baar phir se dehleez
paar kara de