v.

Kirishima walked to the kitchen, with shaky hands he got water. He gulped it down, running to his dorm before Kaminari could find him. He slammed his door, pushing all of his books to the floor.He was upset.

Upset at Kaminari.

Upset at himself.

Upset at his class.

"I should probably should cover these. I don't want them to think I'm framing him."

He bandaged himself fairly well, looking down at the bandaged arm. His lifted it up to the light of his window.

Decent enough.

He sighed and dragged over to his bed, the events replaying in his head.

He wanted to talk to someone about it, but who would believe him?

He got up and went to the kitchen. He didn't want anyone waking up.

We're too deep to come back now.

Kaminari got up from outside, entering the dorm and closing the door behind him. It was quiet, and still. Nothing how Kaminari was.

Were.

He looked around the dorm rooms, the familiar scent sending him memories. Sure, being the traitor was a job he had to do, but it didn't erase any of the memories he had created with his friends at school. Fake sentimental. It was not important.

And it stressed him out.

The quiet scared him, it was only another chance for thoughts to overwhelm him again. Like it did earlier. He almost gave himself away in front of Setsuna; gave himself away in front of Midoriya. If he wasn't careful, more people would know. Then the heroes would get involved and God knows where Kaminari would be put into.

And maybe that's the draw. When the music starts, don't stop dancing until it's over. Maybe he wanted to give himself away as the culprit so he could stop lying to the people he cared about. Kirishima was right- in a way.

He sat on the couch, holding his head in his hands. Kirishima was serious. But Kirishima isn't trusted when it comes to these sort of things.

Kaminari can't think straight anymore. He feels sick to his stomach.

Kaminari snapped out of it, holding his arms across his stomach as he felt nauseous. He looked to Kirishima, a desperate expression on his face that melted into his eyes.

He can't do that. He can't be a coward after threatening someone. He turned away, ignoring him.

But it hurt him.

His heart dropped as he looked away. He almost felt sorry for him, but it's just morals

His body relaxed. The awkward silence filled the room.

"Was... was it on your own terms?"

He kept staring out the window, one hand through his hair that was now messy, and the other across his stomach.

Stay calm, Denki. Breathe.

"What do you mean?" He swallowed. His thoughts are out of order again. He can't focus again.

He didn't know if he was acting like he always did. Kaminari was a liar. Don't let that out of your thoughts. He asked again.

"Was it on your own terms."

This time he said it in strength, in a monotone voice.

"Answer that. Just that, and we'll never have to talk"