Short story.

This happened yesterday after my relative's birthday party in the middle of the night.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★

I got home, exhausted. I wave to my 2 brothers and puts on some PJ's. After that, I was told to wake up my brother at 3 o'clock in the morning cuz he has to go to work. I tell him, “Oh, it's good and all.” and that he can count on me. So, I hop in my bed and go to sleep. I have this habit of waking up at 3, 4, or 5 in the morning, so I prayed that I was gonna wake up at 3. Boy, was I wrong.

I woke up at 1 (I didn't know until later.) and thought, “Oh, sh*t it's 3 o'clock.” I didn't know what time it was cuz I didn't have my glasses. I have bad eyesight when it comes to the dark. Anyways, I get to his room, slap him and tell him it's 3 and to go to work. He does it and walks out the door. I grab my glasses and check the time on my alarm clock that I don't use and saw the actual time. 1:39 am. I paused for a minute and  grabbed my house phone to call him. But, I put the phone away and thought this, “Nah... He ain't gonna find out.”

I took my ass to bed. Long story short, he found out and was pissed. I shrugged it off and went back to my business. Now, he can't trust me with waking him up.