can we do it while driving

pha was very  happy how ming controlled his anger .he lean on mings shoulder and enjoying  his warmness.

"What are you thinking baby?" ming asked.

"Just, I was so happy.thats it."pha said .

ming laugh.

Pha lifted his head and peek on mings lips.ming smiled and did the same. But what he did not expect is pha kissed his lips.this time it was a little more.

Ming know that was not going to be just a peek.he feel how pha was getting hot by every second.beside pha he himself suddenly feel hot a n d argue of kissing ming.

He try that it should be just a peek but when ever he kissing he just want more, like it his first time and he was still hungry for more..again he kissed those lovely lips which are so tempting. 

He slid his hand to the side of mings thighs and rub while kissing him passionately. 

Ming was trying to concentrate on driving.which was becoming impossible for him.he hold the steering wheel tightly when phas hand reached his thigh and moving dangerously close to his bulge

He can feel his little member trying to form tent below
It was hard down their to release.he hold phas nape with one hand and try to drive with other
Pha was almost hovering on ming.

Ming hardly break the kiss.

"Baby it was so tempting and becoming  dangerous.i was driving let's hold it for a few minutes until we reach ..."before ming completes his sentence pha kissed him again.

And open his shirt buttons
"Baby please...."ming was moaning .it was hard to drive for him.he slow down the driving speed.luckily there is no good traffic on road at that time.

pha touched the mings nippled which are hard and twisted them while kissing  sensitive spot on his neck."pha please ....."

Ming was begging

"Yes baby .say it .what please.....say baby" pha continues his kisses to mings jawline and to his harden nipple.

"yes say it baby what is it." pha was demanding him

It's like ming was lost in words.the temptation is so high that he wants to continue but still the common sense say that he was driving a n d its dangerous.

When pha touch his little one and open the zip of his pants .Ming lost it.he hold the wheel tightly and make a turn to the fields near them.he see how tempted pha is and he don't want to stop himself also.

When pha succked his little one ming moaned high and stopped the car in the fields where no one is their.

Pha started moving his head up and down .He was amazed how the mings member is growing little by little n his mouth.he loved that.

Ming backed the seat  to give pha more space.

When he was about to reach he hold pha and make him sit on his lap.he don't want to leak that in his mouth.

He kissed pha strongly.

"You are bad baby" he hissed to pha between kisses.

Pha laugh but never leaves mings lips.

ming opens phas shirt buttons and kissed the nipples which are already hard.when his lips touch those he see how pha was enjoying them.he succked more and bite them More.

Phas moans are high where he don't fear who listens him.but being so possessive ming dont want any one hear phas moans.he already check the place before he park the car

He lossen pha pants and pushed his member into phas tempting hole with a high speed.

"Aghhhhhhhh ming" pha was high In heat.he hold mings shoulders  and scratch them when ming entered them.

Ming kissed pha to distract him from pain.after a whole ,when pha expression is relaxed.

"Move baby "he commanded. pha did as he was a slave to ming.

"Say my name baby say it "
Ming commanded

"Ming that was so nice do it more baby aghhhhhh "pha started the dirty talk.

"You are soo good baby .I want hard. move baby move fast"  ming said in high pitch

Pha moved fast while ming hold phas hips and help him move fast up and down.

Both are In heaven leaving all the world behind and immense in their own.

Mean time ming kissed phas neck an d leaving the purple Mark's.

Ming can sense that pha was close .

,"Move fast baby come with me"
He hold phas member and moved fast where pha moved his hip fast on mi gs member.

Both can feel the release but they never stopped.they want to feel high pleasure so pha  never stopped his moving . he know ming was leaking in side him and ming also never stops moving phas member where he see the leaking on his chest .

When they reached high and there is no more both relaxed a while on each other shoulders.pha hugged  ming possessvely."you are mine" pha said.

Ming laugh "yes baby I am yours all."

They sit their for some time and cleaned them self's with the wipes.
They went to mings place  for shower and change of cloths before they go on a date.

"That's was so good baby" ming said.

"Ya,let's do this someother time.this was  so tempting and good." Ming said

Pha laugh.he peek mings lips."sure baby.next time I will made it more hard and hot."

Ming laugh
"You are becoming dirty baby."

"Ya only for you"
Both laugh and went to mings place.

That's it for this part
Tha is megha