Author's Note

Well, hello guys! Chrsyn here and I have a few words to say before we continue on with the story. First of all, thank you so much for giving my story a shot!!! You do not know how much it means to me!!! You just make my day! XDXD. Also, this story may contains some mature and violence scenes. So if you're below a certain age, please do not continue on. Read at your own risk! If you have any questions or inquiries to the story please do ask! :) And if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes to some of my words please also do correct me! (English isn't my first language just wanna warn you guys) Thanks! Lots of love! See you in the next chapter! Bye.

————————————-——————————————-

— Chrsyn

If you haven't already read the summary of the story, the below will show you the summary:

Feisty and sassy bad girl Nerizal Thirlwall has gone over the board when she finally decided to pull a serious prank on her mother's "Boyfriend". Which led to her getting sent to boarding school where she meets
Connor Pierce. The school's golden boy and heartthrob. I can tell you one thing. There's nothing that she hates more than goody-two-shoes.       
Rivalry begin to rose as they fight for who is better in both academics and popularity. But then, relationship begin to grow into something more than just rivals when they started to get closer and closer and begin to open up to one another. Will their relationship develop into something more? Or are they just destined to hate each other? And who will change who first? Nerizal or Connor?
Find out in Sanctimonious!