Nocte Creepypasta

December 5th 1997 in London, Mathew von Garcia and Isabelle von Garcia had their first child, Nocte von Garcia. Nocte was born into a rich family and therefor raised strict. She would always be polite and dress properly. Still, she was happy about her family. When Nocte behaved inapropriate+2, she would get yelled at so she quickly learnt the lesson. Nocte had a private tutor even when she was small, her parents was set on her becoming intelligent and later on marrying a rich young boy, just like Isabelle had herself. Nocte had nothing against this since she was just a little kid. When she reached the age of 9 her parents decided she should start school, seeing as Isabelle was swedish they moved to Kiruna, Sweden and let Nocte go to school there. Mathew agreed on this because of how cheap the prices were there and everyone was happy. Even Nocte, now she could have the chance to finally meet others.

When she got to school she tried to be as polite as possible. ”Class, this is Nocte. She's from London and she'll be joining our class today, do you have anything you want to say?” The teacher introduced her. ”My name is Nocte von Garcia and it'll be a pleasure joining you today” Nocte said while bowing down. When she stood up again she found the class giggling. She didn't understand, did she say something funny? Was she behving inapropriately?

”Take a seat” the teacher said. The only seat not taken was all alone, no one beside her. She could still make friends, she wouldn't let this destroy the day. Nocte listened patiently, she had already learned this from her tutor but she thought it would be best to listen to the teacher too.When it was break she tried to make friends again ”Excuse me-” ”Oh the little princess” she was confused over the answer she got ”Princess?”. ”Yeah you think you're better than us just because you got money? You can't buy my soul, let's go”. Nocte watched as the girls went away, what did she do wrong? Was money so wrong? Nocte thought a little and then ”Wait! You got it wrong miss! I'm not rich!” Nocte knew she was lying but she wanted to have a friend. Sara turned around and looked at Nocte ”Yeah right, then how would you afford those clothes? Why would you be so formal?” then she left again. But it was only one girl right ? No matter who she talked to, no one responded differently. Her being rich, her dressing properly, was that really so bad...

When Nocte got home she asked her parents about it but they just said ”Money is good, you should be proud”. She didn't tell them about her being laughed at nor that she hadn't made any friends. She didn't want to pester them.

She kept going to school, kept trying to make friends, kept failing, kept getting laughed at. When Nocte got to the age of 13, she thought about it. Why she couldn't make any friends. She knew it was because of her being rich, but how did they know? Her formal speaking and clothes.

She couldn't change her way of talking, it'd be to hard. But her clothing, that's something she could change. She only dressed in dresses and skirts because her parents wanted her to.

Nocte had a plan and she wanted it to work, she didn't want to be lonely.

”Mother, can I have some money? To buy clothes?” Her mom was happy, her daughter was finally engaged in more feminine stuff, atleast engaged in something. ”Ofcourse sweetie” Now she had money to buy something, finally getting friends.

She went to the closest shop, she was worried over how cheap it was but thought over how it would be not being lonely. She often spend time playing piano, as her parents wanted her. But it was not something she enjoyed. At the clothes shop Nocte picked out simple clothes, shirts and leggings. She really wanted her plan to work. She once tried again, believing it would finally work. It didn't. It didn't change a thing. She was still lonely. Going through this for years she turned depressed. Nocte still wore simple clothes. Not because she still tried, not beacuse she still had hope, because she could. Such a little thing also turned her parents against her. She felt like she didn't care anymore, the big thing that turned her parents against her.