------------------

There once was a light. The light was confused, scared, but very excited. He was going somewhere, but he had no idea where "somewhere" was. Questions raced through his mind like "Where did I come from?","Where am I going?","What is my purpose?" All of these were in the little light's mind as he raced across who knows where. He looked around and saw that he was heading away from a shiny cylidrical surface, so he assumed that, that was his creator. He liked to image he had a creator who made him and cared for him even though in this case, that wasn't neccesarily true. He then looked the other way and saw a dull bumpy surface. This, he assumed, was where he was heading. He then realized he had solved two of his questions, and there was only one more left... "What is my purpose?" He thought about it over and over again, but nothing he saw could tell him the answer, until he got so close to the dull surface that he could reach out and touch it. As soon as he did, he exploded into brightness. He turned the dull bumpy surface into a beautful shiny one. He then realized that his purpose was to glow and radiate for everyone to see and love. Althought this was amazing, he knew that all things must come to an end. He knew that he wouldn't glow forever, because he saw he was beginning to fade away. So he enjoyed his time while it lasted until finally he vanished away. All that went through mind of the light from the boy's flashlight. The boy wondered what the light  was thinking and was curious to know if the light cared about it's utterly useless life.