11. Hassled

3rd Person's POV

It has been a week since the encounter Hyunjin and Hana had in the balcony as from the past 2-3 days Hyunjin has been trying to communicate to her since the day he realized he shouldn't have said something too much.

But on the other side Hana had totally lost all interest in Hyunjin, in fact she had stopped interacting with him either and Hyunjin knew how much hate she had developed for him so he himself doesn't get on her nerves now, and now he approaches other Noonas to style him up so he doesn't show up in front of Hana and do something that would piss her off.

Right now Hana was in the manager's office discussing some plans with him when suddenly she felt a sick feeling in her stomach.

"Hana you okay?" The manager asked in a serious tone as the latter turned pale in a split second. She almost gagged and placed a hand on her mouth before hastily getting up and rushing towards the washroom, at the verge of throwing up.

The manager asked her female secretary to go and check on her as he knew she had ran to the washroom and he couldn't check on her in the female washroom.

Hana rushed to one of the stalls locking her up as she threw up in the toilet, she vomited more as she felt her body getting weak. She heard the secretary outside as she managed to answer her that she was okay so after the secretary was assured Hana was okay she left her alone.

After Hana was done she came out, exhausted and drained as she tiredly freshened up and splashed some cold water onto her face before grabbing a hair tie and tying her hair in a low pony tail, she sighed looking at her reflection in the mirror as water dripped down her chin.

She took a face towel that she keeps in her bag as she patted her face with it, her face was pale and her body felt weak but she wasn't too scared knowing this is common in the first few months of pregnancy and as she had visited a doctor too, she was okay.

Hana smiled shortly as she caressed her stomach although there wasn't anything appearing yet, and she knew her baby wasn't even of the size of a pea, but she didn't feel alone. Hana's head spun as she craved for some chill water so she carefully walked out as her legs felt numb.

She walked 2 floors down into the cafeteria as suddenly her breathing got heavy. She inhaled and exhaled deeply in taking as much air as she could, her head was hurting and spinning as she was feeling dizzy on and off.

She managed to walk to the canteen and quickly got herself a water bottle as her condition was getting worse by every second and she knew she had to sit down and calm her breathing down or else she would collapse.

She unscrewed the lid as her breathing got even heavy, her hands shaking as her vision was getting blurry on and off, her eyes were getting heavy as the water bottle in her hand dropped causing all the water to spill out some on her black shirt too as she was about to lose balance and collapse when a pair of strong arms intertwined with hers from the back, holding her tight.

"Hana!" The male shouted in shock and concern as Hana breathed out and got back to conscious as she blinked her eyes registering his face, although she still felt numb.

"Seungmin" She uttered in a whisper as the latter's eyes were wide. Seungmin looked back from his shoulder where someone totally numb stood, next to the door.

"Hyunjin come here and help her!" Seungmin yelled as Hyunjin was standing there like a statue, not knowing what to do as his body stopped functioning although he wanted to run and get her, but he unknowingly froze at the spot.

Hyunjin and Seungmin were walking in the cafeteria when they saw Hana almost collapsing there. Hana's eyes widen for a moment as she managed to get up, but Seungmin was still holding her.

Hyunjin blinked a few times before running towards the two. Hana kept her strict face as she didn't even glance at him; Seungmin helped her sit on the chair as he worriedly touched her forehead with the backside of his hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked softly as Hana smiled and nodded feeling somehow better. Seungmin grabbed both her hands and smiled at her worriedly.

Hyunjin stood there with a plain face not knowing what to do as his eyes feel upon Seungmin and her hands intertwined as he immediately looked away feeling a hint of uneasiness in his heart.

"I will go get her a water bottle, take care of her" Seungmin announced before speedily walking towards the canteen without letting Hana reject the idea of letting her alone with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin looked down at the girl as she was looking somewhere else, he gulped as his heart felt heavy again. He noticed her shirt sticking to her shoulder due to the water which poured onto her a while ago as he hesitantly took out his white and blue printed handkerchief from his pocket and timidly held it in front of the girl.

Hana's gaze fell onto the white and blue handkerchief he held in front of her as she knitted her brows sternly looking up at him. "I don't need your help" she spoke in a low voice, rolling her eyes and looking away.

Hyunjin didn't say a word as he sighed and placed the handkerchief in front of her on the table, taking back his hand. A couple of moments later Seungmin came back with a water bottle.

Hana accepted the bottle and drank some water. She felt a lot better now as her heart beat was normal and her breathing too. She stood up from the seat and smiled at Seungmin completely ignoring Hyunjin's presence.

"Thank you, I don't know what would've happened if you didn't come to help me"

She wrapped her arms around his waist hugging him; Hyunjin's orbs enlarged for a second and so did his brows rise before he blinked a couple of times and clenched his jaws looking at the sight. Seungmin chuckled cutely patting her back.

"You would've fallen and hurt your butt, nothing much would've happened" He giggled as she chuckled shortly although she knew this wasn't the only thing which would happen, she could've hurt her baby with whom she has gotten a lot attached no matter if it would actually hurt it or not but she didn't want to take any risk for the baby although it has hardly been a month but for her this is her family, her reason to stop crying and feel happy, her reason to eat healthy and at least try to cope up with things and move on.

Hyunjin cleared his throat; "I've rap classes I'll be leaving" he exited trying to sound as less obvious as he could. Hana and Seungmin parted as they walked up to their specific areas together as Seungmin would never let her walk upstairs alone after what just happened now.