A Curse Awoken

||(Nathan Walker)||

All Nathan could see was the Grimm puncturing his stomach over, and over again. The pain kept on pulsing through him until it all

Just

Went

Blank.

A sharp pain arose in his right arm. 'Dammit this might be the only way to survive' Nathan thought in the darkness of his thoughts 'here goes nothing.' Nathan's eyes shot open. A large amount of pain in his stomach. He looked at the claw still in his stomach. He launched his right arm at the Beowolf and almost as soon as it touched it, the creature disintegrated. Nathan looked at his right arm. It had been covered with a dark rift. He pulled up his sleeve and noticed it was spreading. 'I've got to finish this before it takes complete control' Nathan though. It was strange how he was able to completely ignore his fatal wound that he'd gotten just a few moments ago. He was able to destroy most of the grimm before his right eye seemed to have picked up on the rift. It was like he had night vision an heat vision all in one. He tried to locate the last few monsters. Finally he was able to see to their destruction before long. He had completely drained his energy. He did his best to keep control of the curse. He was able to make the rift vanish before he blacked out again. The last thing he heard was the sound of footsteps running towards him.

'I really hope that's not a leftover grimm there.'

He woke up with a start. He could smell meat cooking. It smelled delicious. He attempted to sit up but he was overcome by a wave of pain. "We'll look whose up, get some breakfast lazy ass, we'll need to get as far away from here as possible. Grimm could be following the negative emotions from last night or at least that's what Karen said" Zoe said poking at a pan over a fire. Nathan looked up at the glaring sun. They'd actually done it, they'd survived the first night.