Chapter 31

Cademus Reychard Falderrega

"Rey. Rey, wake up." a voice from a girl echoed on my head.

My eyes are still shut. I'm so sleepy at the moment. "Stop, Miya hija. I'll wake him up."

Until that familiar voice entered my nerves.

"Sige po."

Finally, the noise faded. I can now sleep longer.

But I speculate too early.

1

2

3

"Cademus Reychard!"

Fuck!

I immediately sat when my mom's voice yelled directly to my ears! Damn, that hurts!

"M-Mom?" then I remember what happened last night. I slept at their place with the boys of course.

She's holding a hanger with a coat and suit, it comes with a white long sleeve. Then, I saw her look, she's wearing a very fancy dress.

"What time is it?" she asked.

Nakita ko sa likod nya ang mga kaibigan ni Miya at katabi naman ni mommy si Miya. Tumaas lalo ang kilay nya nang makitang topless ako.

"6 o'clock?"

"It's already 10 o'clock, Demus!" mom shouted at me. "We're already behind the clock."

I started to wear my polo. "So, what's the matter?"

"What's the matter?" she unbelievably asked me.

Until I saw dad, he came from the outside. He's wearing a blue suit without anything underneath his vest.

"We have an event today, son. Don't you remember? It will start at 11 o'clock later on. Wash yourself up now. Your friends are coming, as well." utos sakin ni daddy.

Nagulat ako dahil kasama pala sina Miya na sigurado akong niayaya ni mommy. Pero sinunod ko ang utos ni dad. I took a bath and wore the clothes my mom brought all the way here. Dad brought my car so I can drive some of Miya's friends while the others are in the other car, but not my mom's car. They need privacy. I drove my car straight to the company. I had to be there earlier than my parents, so I need to increase the speed of my gas. I parked my car and the media went towards me. I covered Miya and her friends, I stood in front of them.

"What can you say about the overwhelming success of your parents company, Mr. Falderrega?" Press number 1 asked me.

I nod and smiled. "I'm not sure what to say about this one but I'm so proud of them. And I'm excited for what's going to happen later." I said even though I had no idea what about to happen.

"Is she your girlfriend, Mr. Falderrega?" turo nang isa kay Miyazaki.

"What's her name?" tanong na naman nung isa pa.

I think Miya got shy because she held into my coat. "Firstly, she's my friend, and secondly, her name is Miyazaki Aoki. But as usual everyone, let me keep my feelings private for myself to express it wider for the girl." I answered and faced Miya.

She blushed too much, and I find that cute. "Ohh, does your parents like her?"

"Yes, they actually met her last night."

They wanted to ask me more but the guards cleared the way for me. The emcee spoke up.

"Mr. Cademus Falderrega has arrived!"