Chapter 31

******* Lucas's P.O.V ******

"It's..it's nothing Sir" Robert tried to evade my question.

"You know if I want an answer I will find it out anyways but I would like to hear it from you Robert," I said sternly.

"Master Lucas it's erm.." he paused.

"Go on"

"Twenty-three years ago, I was an ex-con and used to work as a shipment delivery guy. One day I went to deliver some goods in Hamilton near Woodworth's factory. After finishing my work I dropped at the old warehouse to have a smoke. When I was about to leave I heard a low muffled sound from inside. I sneaked around and saw a small boy tied up from the window. Then I bulged in. It was dark and damp inside and there were rodents running around. The boy looked bruised and very traumatized and when I asked the boy about his wherabouts he was completely lost. He forgot his own name, parents or who abducted him. I couldn't go to the local police because of my history. So I decided to take him back with me to Toronto until I find about his family. This very apartment he lived with me, Sir. After a few months of search, I found his address. I left him at his home with a note describing everything. But he was always on my mind, though it was a short time we've spent together we both have bonded very well. He was the apple of my eye, someone who made me feel human after a long time. I wanted to see him again, so many times. But a person of his high status it wasn't easy to meet him. One fine day I finally had the opportunity to meet him but I found out he already forgot me. So I joined as a driver in his home from that day to be close to him, to be with him". 

"Papa Dean?" I whispered as I felt a deep pit forming in my stomach. 

"Yes, Taiga "! Robert responded. 

My head revolved as the memories of my time with Robert came back to me. After I was kidnapped and tortured by that vicious woman, I was rescued by Robert. I forgot all the memories associated with my identity, my family, the abduction during the time I spent with Robert. When he sent me back to my home, I forgot all the memories I had with Robert and my memories of my family, abduction came back. "Did my father knew about you?" 

"No, he doesn't know Sir, and I remained silent as I just didn't want to recall a bad phase of your life" he sighed. 

Bad? No, the best! One of the best days of my life where I was a normal kid who did what he wanted to do not what was expected of him as a Billionaire's son. Been what he wanted to be with no obligation to follow a demanding lifestyle where there are too many eyes judging him.  

I felt so many things in my life but never a scum which I do now. Robert could have asked for money or something for saving me. Worst, he could have kept me for himself and demanded a ransom after finding out my identity that I am the only heir of the affluent Weissman's family line. He didn't. All these days I thought I was surrounded by just mere employees who cared for nothing but money. I could have never imagined that there are people around me who genuinely loved me for me and Robert is one of them. A slight layer of tears formed in my eyes.

"Master Lucas? Are you okay?"

"Please call me Taiga from now on"

Robert used me to call me that when I lived with him. That was another identity from my past. Lucas, Leo, Taiga, what is my real identity? is still a question to me and with every identity, I got to learn invaluable things and with every identity, I earned precious people in my life. 

******* Freya's P.O.V *******

After what happened in the kitchen yesterday I am sure about my feelings for Leo now. The thanksgiving yesterday is one of the best I've ever had as I got to meet important people in Leo's life and now it's time he meets mine.

After Robert and Destiny left early in the morning, I made some breakfast for Leo who was still asleep and left the apartment. 

"Mommy" little angel Bella ran towards me with her arms wide opened followed by Howard.

**********

Thank you so much guys for your support so far, please keep voting and commenting and let me know your thoughts <3: LK