Chapter 2

Kousuke's P.O.V

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew that the whole incident was my fault, and I really feel bad for what had happened. And now when Shinae is here I feel even worse. I have a soft spot for her, not that I romantically like her, but I see her as a little sister that I never had. Besides, I know that Nol likes her... How do I know that? Well first of all it's pretty obvious, and second of all I overheard him talking to Soushi the other day...

FLASHBACK:

"So...uhm..Soushi?"

"Yeah dude?"

"Can I confess something?"

"Sure! You know you can tell me anything,right?"

"I know. I know...Its just I'm a bit scared"

"Just spit it out!!"

"I kinda...l-like Shinae "

"I know that"

"WAIT HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT AUSNSKXI???"

"Because you be obvious"

End of flashback:

And not just that, but I feel like Shinae has feelings towards Nol too. I can see it in her eyes. The way she looks at him, the way her eyes sparkle everytime he laughs... It's honestly very cute...and annoying af cause they are soo oblivious like wth???? I sighed once again.
'I should probably get out of here,I've been in here for like over 20 minutes now' I thought to myself.
As I was leaving the bathroom I almost fainted due to exhaustion, it didn't help that I had an awful headache. I stood in front of the bathroom doors. Once I felt better I left the bathroom and headed towards nols room. When I came I saw Shinae, Dieter and Soushi sleeping together. I slightly smiled, they were cute ok? Jesus istg these kids are making me soft. I sat next to them carefully because I didn't want to wake them up.
'I should probably sleep a bit too' I thought to myself.

Shinae's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around a bit confused..and then it hit me. I remembered that i was in a hospital because Nol got hit by a car. Ugh just the thought of him being hurt makes me want to cry. I got up from my seat and the thing that I saw next almost made me die out of laughter. Kousuke was cuddled up with Dieter. Kousuke is always so serious and for real I sometimes think that he has no emotions, but it always makes me happy to see the soft side of him. As I was staring at them I didn't notice a nurse behind me:
"Hello excuse me!"
I jumped a bit: "Hmm what?"
That's when I turned around and saw a nurse.
"Oh my! I'm sorry! What is it? Is everything okay?"
The nurse giggled a bit and what she said next made my day!
"Yeongi is awake!"

"W-wait really?!"

"Yeah!" She smiled softly

"Can we go see him??"

"Of course sweetie!"

"Ah thank you so much!" I literally almost hugged her out of excitement.

No ones P.O.V

After the nurse left Shinae quickly started shaking the boys.

"WAKE UPPP!!" She yelled

"Ugh Shinae why are you yelling?" Soushi asked while stretching his back.

"Nol is awake!" Shinae brightly answered
"Really! That's awesome! Can we go see him?" Dieter asked

"Yes I just talked to a nurse"

Kousuke's  P.O.V

Seeing those three happy was really cute. I'm glad that my brother is awake...but I'm not ready to see him. I want to talk to him alone. My thoughts were corrupted by Shinae:
"Kousuke are you coming?"

"I-uhm... I think I'll go after you guys."

"Oh okay." she looked a bit sad but immediately changed her expression as Soushi pulled her towards Nols room.

Yeongi's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. The bright light shined into my eyes. I was confused. Where am I?? Why am I laying down? The last thing i remember Is...my fight with Kousuke...no wait! I remember running out of the building and then everything went black? My thoughts were interrupted by someone walking in.

"Yeongi? Are you awake?" someone said.

"H-huh? Who are you?" I asked confused. I didn't recognize this voice.

"I'm a nurse. Sweetie your at the hospital"

When she said that I finally looked around and finally realized that I indeed am in the hospital.

"I am? Why am i here? "

"You got hit by a car last night..." she looked down

"Oh.."

"Anyways you are fortunately fine! You only got a few scratches"

"Oh that's good then"

"Yeah..Btw your friends are outside. Would you like to see them?"

"Yes! Of course! Thank you"

"No problem sweetie"

The nurse left the room and after few minutes I heard the doors opening, I glanced and saw Dieter,Soushi and...Shinae! The moment is saw them I smiled.

"Hi guys!"

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

I finally updated ^^,
I hope you guys liked this chapter!
And I really want to apologise for not adding much detail,like I said english isnt my first language so I dont want to add much detail cause i know that I'll make many spelling and grammar mistakes ^^
Also I'm currently working on chapter 3, it will be out in 2-3 days~