The Alpha and His Mate

Completed

"Who are you and what are you doing on our territory" the man growled and took a step forward, shortening the distance between us.

"You are trespassing on our territory which is punishable by death" he stated before taking another step towards me, putting me within reaching distance of him.

All I could do was whimper, I tried telling him that I didn't mean to, that all of this was just one big misunderstanding but the only sound I could make was a weird little yip. Why the hell cant I speak?

"Shift" he demanded as he stared at me, power rolling off of him in waves.

Shift? What does he mean shift?

"Shift out of your wolf or we will have no choice but to attack" he yelled.

My what!? I looked down, confused as to what he was on about but when I didn't see my feet I panicked. My feet had vanished but what was in their place was a pair of sandy blond coloured paws all cut up just like my feet were. I looked around with wide panicked eyes, not knowing what to do. This was a dream...this had to be a dream.

Annabelle hasn't had the best of lives, living with an abusive foster family, the Leften's, who treat her more like a slave than someone to care for.
One day she manages to escape and runs for her life but when she crossed into Crescent Moon territory and meets Alpha Jax her life is going to completely turn upside down.
Secrets will be revealed, not only about herself but also what happened to her parents all those years ago

#1 werewolf 6/08/19
#1 Annabelle 20/07/19
#1 boyXgirl 26/07/19
#1 hurt-comfort 20/07/19
#2 Mate 8/08/19

    simply_bee-23