Chapter 6:" Hurt never fades away "

Hi guys,  back with an update ,hope it lives up to your expectations. 

  4 Months later

Swara was staring at the dark sky,  Everything in her life have become darker ever since he left. He didn't stay for her even when he knew she was misunderstood . That day when she returned back home. He was already packing his bag and his mom was pleading him not to go. She tried to explain it. But his words left her shocked and beyond confused.

" I know,  It was your sister plan. Not yours. She just called "he spoke up once he noticed her .

"  Then why are you leaving. "She asked confused by his behavior

"  Because I can't do this anymore. I am sorry for misunderstanding you.I really am Swara,  But I can't do this anymore. Live every second waiting for the other shoe to drop Swara.

While the pain I felt few minutes earlier was because I misunderstood still the pain was real and I don't think I can go through it again and again. "he spoke up leaving her shattered in its wake .

"  Sanskar please ,Believe me. I won't hurt  you like that ever again. "She spoke up trying to earn his trust again.

"  I can't Swara, And I know I will let you hurt me over and over again. That is why I have to leave" he replied back .

" What about me, I made a huge mistake,I admit . But don't I get an second chance.I can't live without you Sanskaar "swara asked him.

"  I am sorry, It not fair to you. I know that. But I don't think I can live with you right now. It for the best. We won't work out. Not when I can't trust in us "he answered back as if he believed in it .

" I was happy with you this one week and I know you were happy too. Even when you thought I was dying but now that I am alive and well. You want to leave,  Stay Sanskaar. We can work it out. Whatever the issues we have. We can work it out "She asked him again.

"  That why I am more scared,/I was happy Swara. I felt like I didn't need anything else just you by my side forever. I was willing to let everything else fade away for you. But when I had what I wanted I am scared. Of losing you again,  And what I hate the most was who I turned into. That why I have to leave. This is not me Swara,  a guy filled with insecurities so much that he tries to find reasons to be unhappy. I hate it,  and I don't want to live like that. "he replied back

"  So what about me. Why should I lose the one good thing in my life. "She asked him again.

"  Because I am no longer the good thing in your life Swara, When I look into our supposed future. All I can see is fights and misunderstandings. I don't think you would be happy with me either "he answered back

"  So how long are you going to stay away from me. "She asked him instead

"  Till I am okay. Till I am back to myself. "he answered back .

"  Are you sure about this, Are you just running away. "She asked this time

"  I am sure. "he replied back

"  Promise me one thing. When you are okay, You will come back to me. I am willing to wait Sanskaar but please promise me you will return back to me "She pleaded with him now.

"  Swara, Why do you insist on waiting for me. Don't you see. We both hurt each other more than we make each other happy. It better if I stayed away from you life. "he asked her instead .

"  That's not your call. That my call. So promise me Sanskaar. "She insisted

"  I will,  I will come back to you  Swara. Once I am okay. Right now I just need some distance and time. "he spoke and it had to be enough for now

"  Okay then,  I won't stop you  "she replied back letting him walk away. 

  That how they parted away. Not because of an misunderstanding but because Sanskaar was scared to let Swara back into his life. It has been 4 months since she last saw him.

And Swara lived in the Maheshwari house waiting for him,  Lots of things has changed in the house after he left. Laksh came back a month later with an make believe story about him being in coma after an accident.

The rift between bade Maa and mom grew a lot till they can't barely manage to talk with each other. The reason being bade Maa thinks Sanskaar didn't stay and find her son.

Uttara marriage was fixed once again. And Sanskar was finally coming back home for her engagement. And Swara finally believed her happiness is within her reach. And before she can fully be happy the door opened and Sanskar mom entered.

Swara wish things have gonna great between Sanskaar mom and her but it got way worse ever since Sanskaar left the house. She hates her with passion and unbridled anger. She rarely talk to her. So this unexpected visit was surprising.

" You need to leave, I told my son. You went to visit your dida in banaras. That why he is coming back. So you need to leave. And stay away from us. Till uttara marriage is done. I want my son. So please leave by tomorrow morning before he comes back "her mother spoke up shattering her with those words .

And just like that her happiness was snatched away yet again.

Meanwhile Sanskaar was not doing any better either. Last time uttara engagement broke up because of him and that is the only reason he allowed himself to go back. He needs to be there for his sister.

And the fact Swara is not back home was only comfort. He knows his bade Maa hates him for not finding laksh. She never once talked with him in the phone over the months. Bade papa was disappointed in him for leaving the country and not leading the company.

His parents felt like he betrayed them again by leaving. Uttara was not happy either. But Sanskaar needed to go, He couldn't stay with her. The moment he heard she was not sick.

He was so happy that can't even be expressed. Then came the doubt. And the hurt in her face at his words.

On the drive back home,  Ragini called and explained it was her master plan. A plan that would have worked if not for his doubt. But then he remembered her face.

And just like that his whole life flashed before him. All he could see was him hurting her again and again because of his insecurities. He don't want to do that to her. That why he left.

Because the Sanskaar back then would have surely hurt his Swara by his words or actions because he was hurt as well from the pain that she left. He hoped time would dull the pain,  It did. To the point he was numb.

But still he missed her. The pain might have been a thing of the past but his heart still beats for her. Still want to be with her. But he knew that is not what is good for them. They love each other but he didn't want to become the people who stayed together in spite of hurting each other every day.  He won't be that person. And that is why he needs to stay away from her.

Two weeks later..

Sanskar was driving uttara around for shopping,  He was trying to make up for the time he was away from his family. He stopped at an red light . That when he saw her. Not his Swara but her dida.

If dida was not in banaras then Swara was here as well. And his heart literally stopped when he saw dida entering an hospital. So many worst case scenarios popped up. And just like that he knew he needs to see her right away.

He can't ever forgive himself if she was really sick,  He lied to uttara and dropped her off to take a cab back home. Then he drove to the hospital. Hoping  to find the  answers.

And his search let to find another one of swara secrets he wasn't prepared to handle yet. He saw dida entering an room. Without much thought he barged in trying to find his answers and that when he saw her. And the answer to his questions was no she was not sick. But she was pregnant . A fact that hurt much worse.

P. S:" Small update. But a update nevertheless. Let me know your feedback. Hit the Votes if you liked it "

Juanita Reid