Chapter 4

After Rachel's last Friday she knew that she could really pleasure a man.

And she didn't want to limit herself. She never did. Not with acting or singing. So, she wasn't gonna change herself.

After coach left the locker room there would be the people who were late or not fast enough to catch up with the rest of the team so she would waltz in and give him a hand job.

The whole team found out and some boys would stay. On purpose. Some because their girlfriend wouldn't touch them or be touched. Others just for the pleasure. She of course still had Puck on Fridays. But, she wanted more.

Still making time for glee club. She didn't want to have people worried. One person popped into her mind. Artie. She remembered the pleasure Quinn got my just a graze.

"Mr. Shue?" Rachel said getting his attention.

"Yes, Rachel?" He asked.

"I was thinking that for regionals we could do a really upbeat duet." She said.

"Sure, who do you have in mind?" He asked.

"How about Artie! He has a really great voice for upbeat." She said, cheerfully. Shocking some of the club. Then, they agreed.

"I mean sure." He said. Rachel gave him a flirty wink.

Later that day

Rachel was almost finished prepping for Artie to come over to rehearse. She wore a push-up bra with a see though shirt. And the smallest shorts you could see some cheek hanging out.

The door bell rang. Rachel opened the door. Artie had changed out of his sweater and into a sexy t-shirt. "Artie! Hey." She said, posing at the door. He couldn't stop staring at her. He was eye-fucking he so hard. And she liked it. "Come in."

"So, what song did you pick?" He asked her as he wheeled in.

"I haven't yet. I thought we could you know, pick it out together." She smiled a sexy smile. Bitting her lip. "Would you mind wheeling me to my room? My legs are super sore from dancing.

"Oh, sure." He said. As soon as she sat down she felt a bulge. Putting her hand in him by accident. He bit his lip. And wheeled away.

"Ahh." She moaned scoring closer to him. They got into her room and closed the door.

"Would you mind if a sang something for a warm up?" She asked he nodded.

I finished the song. Leaving him breathless. "Wanna get a drink?" She asked.

"Sure, shots?" He asked dazed. She left the room to get some whiskey.

"Hey, I wanna try something." She said taking off her shirt, revealing her bra. She lie down and put salt in her stomach. "Lick me?"

"Sure." He said wheeling over. She quickly poured more salt and moved her pants down. He didn't notice.

Artie went over and licked all of the salt off of her and took a shot. Rachel went a little crazy. She poured more and moved her pants down more. He licked took a shot, then repeat.

Little while later her pants are basically off and he was blindly licking her until he felt a slit. Rachel moaned. He opened his eyes to see her with her panties on and no shorts.

Rachel got up and moved Artie to the bed taking off his shirt and pants. He looked confused.

"It's only fair." She said without explanation. She poured the salt all the way down from his neck to his boxers. She sat on top of him. And started at the neck making him grow he bit his lip again to stop his moaning.

Once she got to his underwear, she put her tongue under the strap and licked his balls. "Ahhh." He moaned unable to stop. She smirked and took off his boxers and her underwear.

Instead of lowering her self she moved up so his cock was grazing her butt. Making her squeak. She moved her hands over him and kissed him aggressively.

Then, put his hands on her boobs and played with them making her moan.

"Ahhh. Oh yes!" She moaned, again. Then, her phone rang.

"Hello?" She said moaning the "o"

Hey are we still on for tonight?

"Oh!" She couldn't stop. "Uhh. No. Ahh more!"

"Oh, baby." Artie moaned.

Oh ok.

She hung up. After a long night Artie left. She may not wanted to schedule times but, it was good.

But, she did still stand up Puck.