H!BLIND AU pt. 2

The seniors in Holmes Chapel, as a end of year trip, are on a school bus, driving to a water and theme park.  The class has been split into two buses, but luckily Louis and Harry were able to snag seats together, and across the aisle from them are Niall and Liam. Louis took the window and Harry presses up against him, resting in the crook of Louis' arm. Harry left Inka at home, reasoning that Louis can keep him safe and having Inka with them will only make it difficult.
All four boys laugh and joke around, gearing up for a fun day. Once the bus arrives, everyone is given instructions but the four wait around after the rest of the class is released to go into the park, approaching one of the teachers, Ms. Morris. She immediately nods at the boys, trying to figure out what to do.
"Unfortunately, only one person will be able to use the disabled access with Harry. That is up for him to decide, none of you should tell him anything to bring him to his decision." Ms. Morris says, causing all boys to look at Harry expectantly.
Although Harry and Louis have gotten better with their attachment, they're still close and the couple, meaning it comes as no surprise when Harry grabs Louis hand. "I'll take Lou." Harry says.
"Okay, then same rules as everyone else." Ms Morris says. "Have fun boys." The four set off, walking through the main gates.
"Where are you guys going to head?" Louis asks Liam and Niall.
"We'll probably go on the rollercoasters for a while." Niall says and Liam nods.
"Okay, Harr? Where to?" Louis asks, causing Harry to grin.
"Can we go to the water park?" Harry says excitedly.
"Sure baby, we'll have to change first." Louis says, grasping Harry's hand and cueing him to walk that way. "Bye guys!" Louis calls out to Liam and Niall. He receives a bye back and Harry and him set off.
Both boys get changed, and Louis rents them a locker to leave their stuff. After shoving in their shares backpack and sneakers Harry folds up his cane.
"Lou, please don't kill me. I don't want my cane to get wet." Harry says, as Louis puts it away.
"I'll do my best not to." Louis says, giving Harry a quick kiss before placing Harry's hand on his elbow.
They go on multiple rides, both having a great time. As they wait in line for a toilet bowl, standing in the disabled line an employee comes over to give the other employees some water.
A young guy yells, "Grimmy!!" Causing Harry's blood to run cold.
"I've come to relieve you from your duties." A voice that Harry will always recognize says.
"Lou... Lou... Lou..." Harry says, dropping to his knees and shaking. Louis immediately drops down to join him, pulling Harry into his arms.
"You're going to be okay, I love you, we can get through this." Louis reassures. "My precious baby, who's so beautiful and so strong, you've got this." Louis is too focused on Harry to realize the conversation going on with the employees.
A female employee told Nick to go over and check on the costumer who just collapsed. "No, please. Trust me, having me go over there won't help him." Nick protests to no avail.
Nick begrudgingly walks over to Louis and Harry, Harry beginning to calm down. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I tried to get out of this but per policy an employee must check in the event of a medical episode." Nick says immediately as Louis soothes Harry.
"He'll be alright soon, he's so strong." Louis says as Harry begins to come back.
"He always was." Nick says, causing Louis to give him a questioning look. "I'm Nick, he heard my voice and disassociated." Louis' curious eyes turn to a glare, gripping Harry a little tighter. "I know, I'm the shit person who abused him and I've changed. 'Course you're the current boyfriend and aren't going to believe me, but I have. I was a selfish kid and couldn't deal with my perfect boyfriend loosing his sight." Nick continues as Harry stirs, beginning to come back.
"Do you want to talk to him?" Louis asks. "If he wants to only."
"Yeah, it might help him find closure." Nick says and Louis nods.
"Harr, Baby, you back?" Louis asks, receiving a careful nod. "That's good babe. Nick is here, if you want he'd like to talk with you. I'll stay right here and if at anytime you want him to stop he will." Louis says. Harry tightens his grip on Louis, but gives a small nod. Louis nods at Nick and Nick takes a shaky breath.
"Harry, I'm sorry that you've had to meet me again and especially under startling circumstances." Nick begins. "I can see you have a wonderful boyfriend, and I'm glad. I was pretty sure it was you and knew I needed to leave you alone, but I'm happy that you're happy. He's good with you and good for you. I did terrible terrible things to you and that will never be okay. If I see you again I will not approach you like this, the only reason I did was because it's company policy. I'm so sorry that you still have to deal with what I've done." Nick says, his face dead serious.
"It's hard, so hard. I was so sick with love that I was blind. Now I'm blind" Louis snorts and Harry pauses to smile up at him. "and very much in love, but I know that he's here for me. Lou is my person, he was there for me the first day we met, when he accidentally found out I was blind and asked me out. I'm kinda happy I've been able to make peace in a sense, but this is all I want. In my eyes you're in my past, and I want to move on if that's okay." Harry says, Nick nods in understanding. "Lou?"
"He nodded love." Louis says, making Nick sigh.
"I'm sorry, I should have verbally acknowledged." Nick says apologetically.
"It's fine, you're not used to me." Harry waves off, standing up. "Even Lou doesn't always state his agreement."
Louis pretends to be offended, hitting Harry's chest playfully. "You always know what I mean." Louis points out and Harry rolls his eyes.
"Jesus Christ, you're tall now..." Nick mutters.
"I know right, he's a giraffe." Louis says fondly.
"I'm going to go now, enjoy your day, enjoy your life" Nick says, giving both Harry and Louis a once over. "Lou, I don't know your full name, I'm assuming it's not Lou, treat him well, better than I did or could do." Nick says. "Harry, stay strong, keep him around and I'm so sorry that I've hurt you and your four nipples." Nick continues, making Harry gain a small smile.
"Of course you'd remember that." Harry sighs as Nick turns around.
"Guys, these two are ready." Nick calls out. The workers nods loading up a raft.
"Ready Harr?" Louis asks, helping Harry into the raft.
"Yeah, Bye, i hope that I'll never see you again." Harry says.
"I do too, I'm so freaking sorry." Nick apologizes once more before the couple begins the water ride. Harry is all smiles on the ride, but once they get off Louis knows there's the inevitable breakdown coming soon.
Harry grabs Louis' elbow and Louis makes the decision to bring Harry to the medical center. "Lou? Where are you going?" He asks after a few dazed minutes.
"Harr, I only have your best interest in mind." Louis warns. "I'm bringing you to the medics." Harry stops at that, letting go of Louis elbow.
"No! I'm fine." Harry protests.
"Baby, please." Louis says, looking straight at Harry. "You just met with your abuser and I want to talk with you a bit about that. If you'd like we can sit at a table or something but I'd much rather do it somewhere private." Louis says calmly.
"I'm fine..." Harry mutters, starting to cry.
"I know sweetheart, I know." Louis says, hugging Harry. Once Louis is confident Harry's calmed a bit he shifts. "I'm gonna lift you up love." He says before helping Harry's legs around his hips. Louis walks the remainder of the way, feeling his neck getting more and more wet with Harry's tears.
When they reach the medics Louis taps Harry's hip, and Harry unwraps his legs, keeping his face buried in Louis neck.
A nurse immediately approaches them, a concerned look in her eyes. "How are you two?" She asks. "I'm Nurse Bea."
"I'm fine, my boyfriend is getting there." Louis says. "I can get it under control, is there anywhere we can sit and talk?" Nurse Bea nods, pointing over to a bed with a curtain around it.
"Just so you two know there are two other boys in here, one of them smacked his head on the bottom of the wave pool." She says, shaking her head. "But, that's as private as your going to get. There is also a rule here, no snogging, and I better not catch you breaking it."
"It's fine, thank you. I'm going to make sure he's okay before we snog." Louis says smiling. "Harr, are you alright?" He asks, getting a feeble nod. "Let's go sit."
"Lou? Harry? That you?" A voice Louis recognizes as Liam asks.
"Yeah, don't come over here though." Louis warns climbing into the bed and helping Harry to lie between his legs. "I'll explain later but I need to talk through some things with him. Please don't listen to us, I want him to have privacy." Louis asks, running his hands through Harry's hair.
"Of course, make him feel better." Liam calls back 
Louis turns his full attention back to Harry. "Baby, can you tell me when you realized who it was?"
"Yeah..." Harry says, still crying. "I heard them call Grimmy, it's his nickname, like us calling you Tommo. My heart dropped and I heard him speak, I will always know that voice. That's when I dropped." Harry explains.
"Baby, I wish I could make this better. I can't but I want to make you feel as good as possible." Louis says gently. "Do you want to know what he said to me?" Louis asks gently. Harry nods, still hiding in Louis. "He apologized to me immediately, saying it's company policy to check on someone. I said you'd be fine because you're strong, and he said you always were. I gave him a look and he explained who he was apologizing again. I offered for him to speak to you and  he accepted, making sure that you'd be comfortable with speaking. Then you were conscious for the rest." Louis says into Harry's neck, allowing Harry to feel the syllables.
"It's insane, I saw him again." Harry mumbles. "I met with and had a actual conversation with the guy who threw stuff at me if I said that I couldn't see something.  He pressured me into sex, and was always degrading me and my mind. When my mum found out, I was covered in bruises, often times he'd grab my hips so hard I'd have bruises for weeks. He'd grab me and force me to walk with him or force me to do things for him. He'd throw glasses at my face, or throw whatever he could find at me. I couldn't see them coming and it made it worse." Harry explains shakily. "Afterwards, I was in the hospital to check me over, document everything and check my mental health and all the workers were mean, they didn't believe that I could be abused because I was a guy, even though I was even in a relationship with a guy, that's why I hate hospitals."
"You were abused." Louis says simply, causing Harry to laugh.
"Yeah, I always said I was traumatized." Harry says with an eye roll.
"As stupid as it sounds it never sunk in for me." Louis says with a sigh. "You're so special, you're amazing, and even though I always knew that you're a abuse survivor I never thought that you were abused?" Louis says with a question in his voice.
"It's hard to picture, I've learned to deal with it. I have to live my life, and wether I live it happily or sadly is up to me." Harry says, definitely more cheerful.
"God I love you Harr." Louis says, kissing the back of Harry's neck.
"I love you too." Harry says, turning around to face Louis. "and please don't mention it to Liam and Niall. They're my childhood best friends but I don't want them to think differently because of what he did."
"It's your thing to tell, Not my place and not my story." Louis says giving Harry a quick kiss.
"Thank you." Harry says simply. "Thank you for grounding me when it's too much, thank you for hugging me when I'm sobbing, thank you for kissing me when I'm being an absolute idiot, thank you for bringing me here when I was delusional"
"Harold." Louis deadpans. "You are the most precious person ever." Harry blushes, throwing his arms around Louis neck. "Now, can we go see Niall and Liam?" Louis suggests, Harry cracks a smile and nods, standing up eagerly.
"Feeling better?" Nurse Bea asks, seeing the two boys standing up, Harry with a grip on Louis elbow.
"Plenty, he knew better than me." Harry says with a smile.
"I know you, and trust me when I say that Inka would have wanted you to get somewhere safe after all that." Louis reassures, causing Harry to sigh.
"Don't bring my dog into this." Harry says lightheartedly. "Even though you are a wonderful service human." He tacks on making Louis smile.
"If you don't mind, do you have a service dog?" Nurse Bea asks.
"Yeah, shes a guide and psychiatric service dog." Harry says with a nod.
"Ah, your friends are in that curtain." She says pointing to a curtain. Louis guides Harry and opens the curtain.
"So what did you two idiots do?" Harry asks as Louis opens the curtain.
"Niall dove into the wave pool wall." Liam justifies. "You?"
"Haz?" Louis cues.
"Needed to have a mental breakdown because we met him." Harry says. Liam turns to Louis with a questioning look.
"Nick, Harr had an episode and then he apologized and stuff then I carried a crying Harry here where we talked through everything." Louis explains, tucking Harry under his arm.
"That's crazy." Niall speaks for the first time.
"What's crazy is that you dove into the wall of the wave pool." Louis comments, gently rubbing Harry's shoulder as a sign of reassurance.
"It wasn't the best idea.." Niall mumbles adjusting the ice pack on his forehead.
"There isn't any concussion, so he'll be fine." Liam says and Louis nods.
"Now though, I think we should abandon you two, and continue or day eh?" Louis asks, turning towards Harry.  Harry nods slowly and Liam gives Louis a sympathetic look. "Bye guys, we'll see you for lunch." Louis says before guiding Harry out.
After they're back at the lockers, getting ready to get changed Louis gets concerned. "Harr? You're awfully quiet love, you okay?" He asks, as they both wait in line for the changing room, which is relatively busy.
"I wish I had Inka." Harry whispers.
"I'm sorry." Louis says and Harry shakes his head. "I know you don't want pity, but I'm not trained to know when you're going to panic, I'm can't ground you in the ways she can." Louis explains. Someone comes out of a changing room and Louis guides Harry into it with him.
"I'm gonna be upset and shook up today." Harry apologetically sighs. {is that a thing? Should that be a thing? I'll make that a thing}
"Doesn't matter." Louis assures. "But he did say something that never came up before, Harold are the two marks on your stomach I assumed to be birth marks nipples?" Louis asks causing Harry to have a genuine grin.
"I mean yeah?  Like they're not as reactive as my other two? They won't get hard or anything." Harry explains hesitantly while Louis produces their clothes from their bag.
"Do you get turned on from them? Even if they don't get hard?" Louis asks a relatively flustered Harry.
"Louis, if you bite anywhere on my torso I will get turned on." Harry says as Louis goes to bite one of his nipples. "And not today." He adds once he feels Louis breath on his nipple. {so many nipples}
"Okay, Another day." Louis says before giving Harry a quick bite. Harry lets out a yelp and slaps at Louis, hitting his face 
"Give me the clothes." Harry instructs and Louis (shockingly) listens, passing Harry's clothes to him.