Chapter Eighteen💦

Y/N POV

What the hell is he talking about? I'm struggling to breathe as he rips my clothes off me.

Y/N: Ple.. ase don't

The tears start to form, I thought I'd be numb to this by now, but it just doesn't go away. I try to resist and squirm out of his grasp but it's not working. He flips me over onto my back and slaps me across the face and wraps his hand around my throat.

Jin: Disobeying your Master, again? Why haven't you learnt the more you resist the rougher the punishment.

He tightens his grasp around my throat as his other hand reaches down to my clit, he starts rubbing it in circles. I can't help but let out a slight moan, because it does feel good, he sees that slight of enjoyment and smirks. He puts 2 fingers in to my opening and starts to pump in and out at a fast pace. He let's go of my throat and opens my legs wider and takes his other hand to my clit and he starts flicking it around. He goes at a fast pace rubbing my clit as well as fingerling me to the point that I start to feel a sensation take over my body that makes me shoot up. I look down and see that I've squirted a liquid all over him. He smiles and says, that's a good Princess. He flips me over again and rams his hard dick into me, thrusting faster and deeper. I can feel his thickness run against my pussy walls as he thrusts faster everytime.

Jin : Fuck Princess, the guys weren't kidding, your pussy is so tight, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk.

My eyes widen, there's nothing I can do at this point, I lay there almost lifeless staring at the bookshelf across the room, trying to zone out until it's over.

Spank

He starts spanking my ass and I can feel how red they are getting. He grabs my hair and pulls my head up as he rams harder in to me, his thick cock inching deeper each time. He pulls me by hair so that my body is in line with his and he starts to play with my nipples flicked and rolling them around. I start to moan, wait, am I enjoying this now. It's like a Rollercoaster of emotions, I want it to stop but I don't.

Jin: Ahh, fuuuck

Suddenly I'm pushed on to the bed and I feel hot liquid hit my back, he came. He moves back and cleans my back. He slaps my ass again and says

Jin: Next time becareful what you say. Some members are 10 times harsher than this. Just remember that.

He walks out the room feeling satisfies with him self. I pick up my shorts and slide them on and put my top back on. I curl up in a ball and lay on my side.

How can it get more harsh?