Part 3

Christmas is coming up, so is prom
Mandy's POV

Billy still lives with me. His mom actually moved away to live somewhere else. I didnt think she'd actually kick him out. Billy's much better emotionally and mentally. Having become more independent as a person. I'm just glad shes out of his life.
Proms coming up, I'm actually excited for once. Billy asked me to go with him.

Prom night
Billy's POV

Im waiting downstairs. I'm so nervous. I see Mandy coming. Omg. Shes gorgeous. Shes wearing a black mini dress, with a low neckline. She has fishnets and ankle boots with a spiked heel. She has a glittery hairband in her otherwise normal hair. Damn. Shes drop dead gorgeous.

Mandy's POV

I'm so nervous right now, but I'm acting like I'm fine. I see Billy, hes in a suit. He looks kinda sexy. Okay understatement, I think he looks really sexy. "Come on, we're going to be late," I say. He offers me his arm and leads me to his car.
We enter the school gym. The lights are off. Fairy lights and Christmas lights are everywhere. Music blasts through huge speakers. I head for a corner, dragging Billy with me. We sit down on the floor, my head on his shoulder. We're those kids who come for the food, the spiked punch, and making fun of the sluts. His arm wraps around me pulling me close. I feel his face on my head. "Billy my hair," I start. He turns me till out noses touch. "Shhh" he whispers. Then he kisses me. Right on the lips. Omg he kissed me. I know I'm blushing. I know people can see. I dont care. My arms go around his neck. I feel his hands on my back. We pull apart and go back to sitting like we were. Not wanting to be that revolting couple. "I love you Mandy " I hear Billy say. "I love you too."

Christmas day

I wake up on Christmas, greeted by Billy's happy hug. "Merry Christmas Mandy, hehe!" He says. "Merry Christmas Billy, " I reply with a sigh. He shoves a overly wrapped present into my hands. "Open it!" He urges. I unwrap the box and open it. Inside are a pair of fishnet gloves and skull hair clips. "I love it," I exclaim. I get up. "Come on, my present for you is downstairs." I say leaving. "Oh boy!" He says as he follows me. In the kitchen, I pull out a box of pancake mix, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chips. "I'm making you your favorite pancakes." I say. Billy hugs me and then runs off to find a Christmas movie. Damn, hes cute.