10 insane

Third person POV

"Please! Just leave me alone!"
Taehyung says

"Come here! I don't bite..."
It says

Taehyung sees things. Well he sees someone. No one else can see the dark figure that follows him. It won't stop talking to him. It won't stop giving him anxiety.

He's in class right now. Having his head down in his arms.

He feels this hand, creep up on his shoulder. He panicked and lifts his head up quickly.
The hand pulls away, immediately.

"I- I'm sorry..."
A girl says

Taehyung's worry went away once he found out it was just some girl.
He looked at her and thought she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. He thinks, she'll think of him as a freak now.
But little did he know, people disliked her because she was somewhat of a nerd.

"Um... Ms. Lee said we're partnering up for the assignment..."
She says nervously

She sat down beside him.
He somewhat, felt more calm. His nausea went away, and the voice was no longer heard either.

"I-I-I'm y/n..."
She said, regretting her stutter

He shows a small smile and says,
"I'm Taehyung."

"I'm sorry if I scared you..."
She says

"No no... It's okay."
He said, calmly

"Well, should we do the assignment at the library after school?"
She asks

"Yeah. That sounds okay."

.

After school, they went to the library to work. Taehyung felt no dark figure at all. He was calm as they talked and actually became friends.

But it was time to go home, so they decided to continue their work, for tomorrow.

.

As he drove home, he felt the figure again. In the passenger seat. Those hours were actually the longest time he has been, without the figure, in a while.

"So you got yourself a girlfriend, huh?"
It asks

"She's a friend... W-what do you want now?"
Taehyung asks

" to tell you that she is just horrible. I mean, she wears glasses. She's some type of nerd... So, if you start hanging out with her more, she'll get you attention from others and people will pity you. No one likes her, so people won't like you..."

"Just shut up!"
Taehyung said

Taehyung felt it's hand going around his neck. His breathing started to become faint as he was still trying to drive home.
Figure finally let's him go.

He storms inside his house and lays in his bed. Crying himself to sleep as the figure kept taunting him.

.

Taehyung was at school again, sitting beside his good friend y/n.
The figure was no longer with him as he was with y/n.

"So the craziest thing happend the other day, I was on the swing, but then I fell off, since my... Anyway, I just fell off, and now my knees are tottaly bruised."
She says

She lifts up her skirt a little to show him her bruise. He felt a bit awkward, by her actions.

"O-oh... Does it still hurt?"
He asks

He presses her knee with two fingers and she gasps.

"Oh... Sorry."
He says

"It's okay."
She said

"Maybe you should go to the hospital for that."
He suggests

"I... I'll be fine."

Taehyung wondered if she was hiding some thing. But he shrugged it off.

What he didn't know was that she gets bullied by her own parents, and it was her dad who had pushed her off the swing. She didn't cry though. She's very much used to things like that.

She liked being around Taehyung because he was the only person who was nice to her.

"You okay y/n?"
Taehyung asks

"Yeah. My knee will be fine-"

"No. Are you okay?"

"I... Mhm..."
She lies

He looked at her in a concern face.
Then the bell rings, it's time to go to lunch.
They stood up, and went to the cafeteria.
They took their seats, beside each other.

Taehyung began to think, when he's with her, he doesn't feel that figure, and he's much more happier and calmer.

"Y/n. Wanna hangout after school?"
Taehyung asks

"Oh. Yeah, sure! What will we do?"
She asks excitedly

She had a cute smile on her face that made Taehyung smile.

"Well, after we finish our assignment, we can go to that cafe-"

"Oh! I want boba! The cafe sounds great!"
She exclaims

Taehyung chuckles by her cuteness. It's been a while since he was happy, and the fact that, she made him feel that way, he doesnt want to leave her.

.

After school, they did their work, then headed to the cafe. They ordered boba and took their seat.
Taehyung grins as he sees her sipping down her boba like a happy child.

"Since it's Friday, I'm gonna stay up late. I- I'm not going home tonight. What about you?"
She asks

"O- why won't you go home tonight? Where will you be?"
He asks

"Uh, I just want to stay up, oh and I'll be walkingaround the city. I guess."

"You do that every weekend?"
He asks

"Um. Yes... But it's actually kind of fun. I get to see the moon and stars when i walk around. Just by my self."

"That- that's not safe."
He says

"I do it quite often. It's okay... So what will you be doing tonight?"
She asks him

"Well. I don't ever have plans. Could I join you tonight?"

"Yeah! That will be fun. I like hanging with you."
She says with a cute smile, that Taehyung adored.