- LIFE UPDATE

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯ ◯

HELLO, EVERYONE! As you may have noticed, I have been pretty inactive on this account for the past couple of months. I'm here to give you some explanations as to why and to update you on how I'm personally doing.

Basically, I lost interest in the fic that I was writing at the time (All Dead, All Dead). This is a pretty lame excuse, I know. The Marvel fandom was growing quieter as time went by after Endgame and Far From Home came out. Writing new chapters felt like homework instead of a fun activity. At least that's how I saw it. To make it clear, that book is now discontinued.

What I used to focus on in this account, Marvel and Queen/Bohemian Rhapsody, aren't that relevant anymore. I believe it's normal to lose a bit of interest in fandoms. That doesn't mean that I still don't love them. They are still a big part of who I am.

Right now though, I'm more focused on other interests of mine such as BTS and Taylor Swift. They're a big part of my life as well. Maybe that's something knew you learned from me today :)

As for how I'm doing, I feel great. I'm happy with the way things are going in my life right now. I feel more relaxed compared to the last academic year, so hopefully it continues that way.

I know I promised that I would post on this book frequently, but I fell short. I've done this several times with other books of mine and I feel incredibly sorry about it. Sometimes things don't work out as I intend them to. I'm not trying to excuse what I did, I just want to apologize to all of my loyal readers and friends. I appreciate every single one of you, you all mean so much to me!

Right now, I'm more active on my second account ( stardustsuga ) where I write BTS fics. If you're into that, then feel free to follow. I know I've never really talked about them on this account so it may come as a shocker to some of you. It's a fairly recent interest for me so I'm still a baby Army lol.

If you wanna be in close contact with me, you can follow me on Twitter (@/bohemianvous) where I'm active literally all of the time. I also have an Instagram (@/stardustarchive) where I post my own photography.

Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch with you guys. Maybe I'll pop in every once in a while in this book. I love this account so much, so it is NOT going anywhere. Maybe someday I'll write and publish another fic on here. I still don't know what the future holds.

I love you all so much and I hope you understand💖