1

3 Year's ago
Tae's POV.

"He's an omega!"

Cheers erupted throughout the hut as the man gave a shy smile, looking down to his wrist where he had a blooming flower, indicating his role.
This was expected, he was meant to be an omega.

2 years ago
Jungkook's POV

"He's an omega!"

Gasps of shock echoched through the house as the man looked down, fists cluched by his side. He looked straight into his father disaproiving eyes, scanning the crowd, many shook their heads and looked away. He was meant to be an alpha, not an omega.

He felt tears of annoyance and frustration brim the corners of his eyes, which he held back, hands still clutched by his side as he walked out of the house and into the woods. He recalled the memory while running, when he was announced to be an omega, the dissapoitened eyes of his family, friends... His father. The man who raised him to be dominant, a good, caring alpha. A man who took control, only to be disapointed when he finds out he's just wasted 18 years of his life, teaching his son to grow up to be an alpha like himself. He himself, was disapointed, he felt useless and small.

This was a mistake, it had to be.

He was trained to be an alpha, not a pathetic male who follows 'his' alpha around like a lost puppy.
He was fuming now, his legs jerking off the the ground at a fast pace, only to smash right back onto it seconds later.

The crunching of leaves echoed through the woods, the sound bouncing off the tree's and into his ears.

I will never be an omega.

Never.