Chapter 30

[NORMANI'S POV]
Once we step out of the vehicle all of the kids immediately start to get their luggage and run up to the house. All of them either screaming in excitement or gasping. Seth however stays in my arms as he smiles widely at the house. It's a very long walkway to the entrance, but altogether it looks very nice.

"You okay, bunny?" I ask, patting his back.

Seth has never been on a plane, but he was really scared the whole way here. Which it was a long plane ride honestly so that didn't help. I kiss his head and step out of the vehicle—still holding him in my arms.

"Do you need a nap, baby?" I ask.

We did wake up very early in the middle of the night so that we could get here on time for check-in, so I know that he has to be a little tired. All of the kids were working on their school work on the plane instead of sleeping, but they all seem too excited to be tired anymore. Although, Seth is too scared to be excited at the moment.

He nods against my chest, holding his dinosaur stuffy close to him. I nod and bounce him gently as I try to grab his bag, but someone else quickly grabs it before me. I look up seeing an unfamiliar man, but then I notice the tux he's in and nod. I forgot—I ordered a butler.

"I can take this for you, Miss." He assures, grabbing Seth's bag along with Gina's extra bag that was right next to it.

I send him a grateful smile before looking around, seeing that all of the kids have made their way into the house. Ally grabs a few bags along with Camila and Lauren. I look for Dinah because she's the strongest and she has the biggest frame so she would be able to carry more than us, but she's wandered off.

I smile when I notice that she's much farther behind the kids and is only walking around the front of the house, looking up at the tall trees around her with a wide smile.

"Baby," I call out.

Dinah's head whips around and she looks over at us with raised brows. I motion towards the vehicle and she gasps when she realizes that she's supposed to be helping. She rushes over to us and takes what's left of the bags as the driver closes the doors.

"Isn't this like a place where we would share with other guests?" Lauren asks.

"I mean, I don't think so. I paid to stay at the whole house so we'll have it to ourselves." I shrug.

Even though it is just going to be us, we will have chefs handy at all times during the day and the butler will be on standby until midnight everyday. It'll be nice to let Camila and Ally enjoy this stay without having to cook, clean, or run errands. I tried my hardest to make it possible for everyone to relax and enjoy this vacation.

"Momma, I wanna go inside. The sun is getting brighter." Seth whines.

I nod and rub his back softly. "Okay, bunny. Why don't you pick out a bed then you can take a nap?" I suggest.

He nods, moving his arms to wrap around my neck. I start to walk down the very long walkway and try my best to step on the stones properly before getting into the living room. Seth starts to kick his legs excitedly and, not to my surprise, points to the stairs. I chuckle and start to walk up the stairs with the butler following behind me.

"Do you wanna bunk bed, bubba?" I ask.

"There's bunk beds?" Seth asks, perking up quickly.

I smile and nod my head causing Seth to squirm in my arms. He manages to get safely out of my grasp and grabs tightly onto my hand.

"C'mon, Momma! We gotta go find them!" He exclaims.

I start to follow after him when he drags me impatiently down the hallway. He makes a sharp turn, dragging me into a room that Regina is already in. She's already managed to scatter her clothes about on one of the double beds placed underneath a bunk bed.