8

"Damn, nice swing Seth!" Jonah exclaims as Josie's brother hits the ball at the net in the cage next to him.

Jonah looks over at the cage on the other side of him and just sees Josie dodging all the balls and waving the bat around randomly. He cant say he expected more than just that.

"Uh, Jonah I think Jos is seizing." Kody says with genuine worry in his voice making the 4 boys laugh.

"This isn't funny, these balls just keep flying at me!" Josie complains, dodging another ball and falling into fetal postion.

"Josie, you're supposed to hit them." Aidan yells over to her and she still doesnt move.

Jonah makes his way over to her cage and turns off the machine, then walking over to Josie, kneeling down next to her.

"Okay, are you ready?" He asks her, pulling her up by her arm.

"Are you going to throw that ball at me like a maniac?" She questions back.

"No, but you have to actually try to hit it." He tells her.

"Yeah, Loser!" Kody says and Jonah let's out a small laugh, earning a glare from Josie.

He walks to the other side of the cage and picks up a ball while Josie throws the bat over her shoulder, probably the farthest thing possible from the postion she was supposed to be in but Jonah let her hit it like that anyway.

Jonah pitches the ball but Josie swings too fast and the ball ends up flying past her.

"You're holding it wrong, you're not getting anywhere like that!" Kody yells making her brothers laugh again.

"Here," Jonah says, walking up to her to help her. (A/N how cliche, i know lmao sorry abt it)

He takes the bat and shows her how she should hold it and swing it, then placing it back in her hands.

He comes up behind her and puts his hands over both of hers, moving them to where they should be positioned and helping her get the bat in the right spot.

Once she finally gets the hang of it she turns around to face him, nodding and letting him know shes ready.

Jonah goes back to where he was before and pitches another ball to her. This time she swung to late, but just barely missed it.

"That one wasn't bad, just swing a little earlier and you've got it." He encourages her and gets ready to pitch another ball.

This time she hits it, it doesnt go very far but she is beyond happy with her little success.

"Holy shit, you saw that right?!" She smiles widely at Jonah who offers her a high five.

"Hell yeah that was great!" He replies and she goes in for a hug.

"I didnt think you could pull it off, Jos." Kody says and starts applauding her with her other 2 brothers too.

"That was kinda cool." She says, looking at Jonah once they pull away.

"You loved it." He replies, smirking.

"Their gonna kiss!" Aidan yells and Josie shakes her head, laughing and unwrapping her arms from Jonahs neck.

"Ew girl coodies." Jonah says and jokingly shivers making everyone chuckle.