Its The End

*glass shatters*

The picture frame that I had with me and my ex fell to the ground as I was trying to grab my books. I have fallen three months behind in rent and I just cant seem to find a decent job to at least keep me off the streets. 
I tried to go to every possible place that was hiring, but they all didn't want to hire me. I wondered what did I lacked. 
Okay, I got this! Tomorrow is the last job I will try for. If I don't get it, I will have to go back and live with my parents.
I did not want to go back to the country side and become a slave like my parents. I just wanted a good life where I didn't have to struggle for a penny.

I go out for a walk in the park. As I sit on the swings I looked up to the sky and stare at the stars. 

It was a very dark night

It was a very dark night. I look down at my worn out shoes and started thinking to myself. 
I wonder if ill pass this inter view tomorrow. no! I will pass!

I get off the swings and started running through the streets. As I ran past a bridge, there was an old lady there.
Excuse me young lady, what are you doing running through the streets like a crazy person?

She says to me with a smile in her face. She gestures me to get closer to her.
Tell me what's going on?

As I squat down getting closer to her I tell her
well recently everything has not gone my way. I lost all my money, got fired and broke up with my boyfriend. It felt like the entire world was against me dating him. But he cheated on me and I decided to start fresh.
She just kept looking at me with her smile.
well how about this, I will give you this necklace and it will bring you luck.

I grabbed the necklace from her and as I took a weird tingle rushed through my body telling as if this necklace was meant to be mine.
But remember you must wear it tonight and tomorrow during your interview, otherwise it wont work. Now darling I must hurry and go home to take care of my family.

She starts packing her things. I was so confused but I just kept staring at the necklace. When I finally looked up she was gone. As if she disappeared into thin air.

I put the necklace around my neck and start heading back home

***
When I get home I went straight to my bedroom and fell fast asleep.

Next morning

My alarm on my phone goes off. I get up turn it off and start getting ready for the interview. I go in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the necklace then started thinking about the old lady from last night. As I was thinking about her I suddenly realized that I had not old her about the interview I was about to have. 
How did she even knew I had an interview without even telling her?

I finished brushing my teeth and got in the shower. 
I finished getting ready with my hair parted in the middle and a nice suit.

I grabbed my purse and headed to the bus stop. As soon as I got there the bus arrived. I got on and thought about what I was going to say.

I had arrived. I was standing in front of the tall building. I was applying for BG entertainment. 
I go in with my chin held up high and go inside through the big doors. As I go in to the room where all the people who were trying to get this job too were, I got nervous. I sat down on one of the empty seats and just looked around. 
As they were calling number by number it was finally my turn.
number 119, 127, and 178 please come and follow me.

I go behind them and enter a room with 4 people sitting in front of us. 
supervisor 2 please stand and introduce yourselves one by one starting from left to right.

I was the last one to be introduced
Hello number 127 Y/N, pleased to meet you.

... to be continued