Meeting Him

I go behind them and enter a room with 4 people sitting in front of us.
Supervisor 2 please stand and introduce yourselves one by one starting from left to right.

I was the last one to be introduced
Hello number 127 Y/N, pleased to meet you.

I bow then sit back down on my chair.
Supervisor 3 so 119 how can you protect the people around you from a mob of people.
119 well, I am may be small but I can scare people off with my mean face. 
At that moment number 119 made a scary face that could kill any innocent soul.

Supervisor 4 very well, 178 are interested in anyone right now from our company?
178 YES! I am madly in love with this company that's why I wanted to apply for this interview so bad.

Number 178 stood from the chair they were sitting on and then just started dancing out of nowhere, which completely startled me and the supervisors. They put their heads down and started writing down on the papers that were in from of them. One of the Supervisors then turned towards me.

Supervisor 1 alright 119, what ambitions can you bring us? 

I looked at each one of the supervisors before talking.
well I am very dedicated to everything I do, and I will always stay loyal every minute and every second of my job. I never like to let down the people around me.
The supervisor seemed a little impressed to what I said. 

Supervisor 3 thank you for coming today. We will send an email to you with the results of today. Have a nice day.

The three of us stand and bow at the supervisors. I was so nervous the entire time my hands were sweating lots. I wiped my hands against my skirt as I was walking out the door.

That Afternoon

As I finish packing my things with the last boxes that are left, I grab the necklace the old lady had given me. I stare at it for a while. As I was staring at it the necklace shimmered. I snap out of it and finish packing. 
An hour later I was done packing everything. I grabbed my phone and dialed the movers and scheduled for tomorrow to come pick up my things and move.
It was late at night and I went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed.

I head to bed and just think about how stressful its going to be tomorrow. 

I wake up that morning from the sun hitting my face. I never noticed how bright my room actually is. I never had the chance to enjoy because of my ex. He liked everything dark all the time. I get up and get dressed for the day. I head down stairs and throw away all the things that my ex had left behind, including the stuff he got me. I ripped all the pictures and letters he wrote me and gave. As I was walking back inside the movers had arrived and I led them inside. We packed everything in an hour and drove to my new apartment. 

It was very small but it was what I could afford at the moment

Two hours later we finished unloading everything and putting it all inside my new apartment.
The movers left when I handed them their payment for their service. I go inside and started unpacking my things.
My phone rings from a message alert. I opened it up and it was from the job interview.