Chapter 15

Two days Later
Day of Zelena's Ball

Your POV

I was in my room with only a towel on. I took a very long shower because I wanted to be super clean for tonight. I haven't worn a dress in so long. I stared at my dress that was laying across my bed. I was bitting my thumb nervously just staring at it. I hope Belle, Mary Margaret, and Emma weren't lying when they said they loved me in this dress.

I heard a knock at the door and gasped. "Hey Y/n, can I come in?" It was Emma.

"Yeah come in!" I went back to staring at the dress.

She entered my room and shut the door behind her. She saw I was still in my towel just staring at my dress. "What's wrong?"

"I'm nervous about tonight."

"Y/n, don't be nervous. We're all going to be there with you." I looked at her and she sent me a slight smile.

I breathed in deeply and looked back at my dress. I was more nervous about what I was wearing at the moment. Emma was watching me just stare at my dress, then she said,"Come on Y/n. Put on the dress and I will do your hair and makeup."

I sighed and said, "Okay."

I put on my dress in the bathroom and when I walked out, Emma smiled at me. She then curled my hair and put some light make up on me. She said, I didn't need to much since I was already beautiful. I thanked her for the compliment, but inside I still didn't feel as beautiful as Peter and her always told me. I walked to my mirror in my bathroom and gasped at the sight of myself. I felt, and in the back of my mind looked beautiful.

It was weird seeing me look so different. My eyes had brown eyeshadow on and my lips had pink gloss. My hair was curled in lose curlers. I looked at myself a little longer, then I turned and smiled at Emma. She was already smiling at me and I could tell she was loving my reaction.

Before I left the room, I grabbed the bracelet Jack got me. It felt tighter then before, but I didn't think anything of it.

Peter POV

I was down stairs waiting for Y/n. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs in front of me, but when I looked it wasn't Y/n. I saw Jack instead. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall. He laughed when he saw my reaction. I asked annoyed, "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh nothing. Just surprised someone like you is wearing a suit and not leave garments."

I wore a completely black suit and under shirt. I had a little red pin on too, but that was the only bit of color I was wearing. I got close to his face and tried to intimidate him. I said evilly and low, "You know. If it wasn't for Y/n, I would pluck your eyes out of your sockets and laugh at you too. Your so lucky I love my relationship more then torture." I heard him mumble something to him self. I swore I heard him say, will see? I asked confused, "What?"

"Umm. Nothing! Just nothing!"

I smirked at him and became proud of myself. He acts so tough, but can't even repeat his own threats. I heard more steps come down the stairs again. I held my gaze at Jack a little longer, until he looked up at the stairs and his jaw dropped. I was confused by his reaction, so I turned to look at the stairs and I had the same reaction. I was caught off guard by Y/n. She looked so different, but in a good way. She was wearing just the right amount of make up and her hair was sculpted perfectly around her face. When my eyes landed on her dress, oh that dress was so tight. It was short, but covered her upper half but had a triangle cut out to expose just a little. I wasn't sure if I should be mad or feel aroused. She looked so sexy.