, 𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.

the first encounter with stanley was october 13, year 2009. there was chilly breeze out in derry and it had just started raining. bills mother had been napping the past hour—extremely exhausted from the undergoing pregnancy of bills soon to brother, so he was bored and very well lonely.

the six year old boy's complexion was warm silk with a little tint of rose on his cheeks and his nose. bill had already colored, read, and did all his homework. bill was watching the rainfall on his window from outside and tracing smiley faces on the glass. he sighed and slowly rose down from his tippy toes to march towards his desk.

the boy was determined to write a short story. he didn't know what it would be about, but he wanted to right then and their. he got on chair and opened his notebook to blank page—skipping past many used and or doodled on pages.

bill grabbed his pencil from his pencil jar and held it at a tight grip, waiting for an idea to pop into his head....nothing...

he groaned lightly and tapped his pencil against the notebook as if he tapped harder the whole page would be magically filled with a story.

"come on b-brain..."he lightly mumbled.

he was getting slightly impatient as a minuets past and he was still trying to think. bill was only six at the time and didn't realize that sometimes story ideas don't magically pop in your head but you may have to think about one source and develop on.

"what about birds?"

bill felt a wisp of air breeze aside him, as if someone who just ate a popsicle blew on his neck. he jumped to his side to see a foggy mist. it was a murky white colored and soon disappeared when bill saw it.

bill was confused since he had no clue what ghosts were and what the foggy missed was, or the chilly breeze by him. that memory quickly faded since it was more confusion than fear.

the next encounter was when bill was thirteen. he had just turned thirteen that day and he was sobbing in bed. it was around eleven-ish o'clock and bill had the worse day.

he had completely made a fool of himself in class, when presenting a slideshow in history class he started stuttering worse than ever and barely could get one word out. his teacher told him to sit back down and go last, but to bills luck the bell rang before he could present again. later that day the bowers gang harassed him and wouldn't quit teasing the boy about his stutter.

bill was laying his bed sobbing and trying to wipe his eyes so he could do his homework without a blurry vision. his eyes were stained wet, with a red coat. bills nose was tinted pink from the crying and wiping his nose constantly.

"don't listen to those bullies, bill"the same wisp was present just like the last time he encountered stanley. bills head turned to where he heard the voice. their was a blurry outline of boy. he looked older than bill, maybe eighteen—nineteen? bills eyes grew large when he knew their was something present in the room.

now, bill knew what ghosts were now, but wasn't a big believer. the incident that happened when he was seven didn't cross his mind since he just forgot about it the next week. bill was completely stunned of the boy.

the humanly figure quickly dissolved once bill got a good look of him.

bill gulped and was completely shocked he had a ghost talk to him.

bill usually got paranoid from then on feeling as though their was someone constantly watching him, and his room felt oddly colder than usual. bill didn't suspect much and thought maybe he was going delusional since it was eleven at night and his vision was already blurry from crying.

but, their was a voice that spoke clearly and said "don't listen to those bullies". and bill was pretty sure his mind didn't make up that voice, nor was it georgie since he was far asleep in his room.

the mystery of the "ghost" in bill's room was left unsolved, until bill's 16th birthday.

#GABRIELLE: you have no clue how excited i am for this story😌 like i have everything plotted out, i have the ending plotted, and major plot twists ready. now i just need to go in and edit/publish the chapters🦋🦋