Teresa

I stood in Thomas's shack, folding my clothes up.

"Knock, knock." I turned around and gave Thomas a small smile as he walked in.

"You know, you don't have to knock to enter your own shack." I chuckled.

"I know, but one of the only things I can remember about my mom is her teaching me how to be a perfect gentleman as a joke, and one of the rules is to always knock if the lady in the room is unaware of your presence." He smiled, making me laugh and nod.

"That's a good one." I chuckled. He returned it before walking further in.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course, Thomas." I nodded, still folding clothes. He gulped as he moved closer to me. My smile dipped as he gently took the piece of clothing from me and put it back onto the pile before taking my hands in his. I gulped as I looked up at him to see him looking at my lips.

"I want to kiss you. I have since the day you arrived in the glade." He mumbled, looking at me timidly. I smiled as I moved closer to him so that our lips were only an inch apart.

"Then do it." I whispered. He smirked before leaning down and pressing our lips together. I returned it eagerly, holding the back of his neck to keep him close. He broke the kiss and smirked as he pulled his top over his head before doing the same to me. I smirked as I joined our lips again as he walked us backwards. He smiled at me as I lay down on his bed, allowing him to crawl over me. I closed my eyes and arched my back into his body as he attached his lips to my neck.

"Thomas." I moaned, clutching at the bed sheets.

"Tell me what you want." he hummed against my skin.

"You. I want you." I admitted. He smirked as he looked at me before crashing our lips together hungrily. I returned the kiss eagerly, gently pulling on his hair and making him moan into my mouth.

Thomas and I walked towards the campfire, hands joined as we sat down next to Newt and Minho. The boys looked at each other.

"Alright, what happened?" Newt asked, looking at us. Thomas smirked and looked at me before returning his gaze to them.

"As of today, Y/N and I are officially together." He nodded, making their eyes widen.

"And here was us thinking that neither of you would ever grow the balls to make a first move." Minho scoffed and shook his head, making us laugh.

I stood in the garden, tending to the plants.

"Hey, Y/N." I looked up.

"Oh. Hey." I mumbled, looking back down. Teresa looked at me.

"Sorry, have I done something wrong?" she scoffed. I sighed and wiped the sweat off of my forehead as I stood up and faced her.

"Thomas told me about the fact that you're a traitor." I nodded. Her eyes widened.

"Shush, don't be so loud about it." She hissed.

"Why shouldn't I be? Why shouldn't everyone know that you're a fucking traitor who has gotten people killed?" I spat. She sighed and looked down. My eyes widened slightly.

"Oh, my god. You're responsible for all of the things that have been going on, all of the things that I've been blamed for, aren't you?" I scoffed.

"I never intended for you to get the blame-."

"Don't even try that with me, bitch, you were stood alongside Gally, helping him to blame me." I spat. Teresa's lips curled into a smile.

"What the fuck are you smirking at?" I scoffed.