Prologue

In the realm of Infernum, where flames danced to the rhythm of chaos and shadows whispered secrets of darkness, there existed a prophecy foretelling the rise of a queen destined to reign over the infernal legions with an iron fist.

However, in the midst of this foretold darkness, a twist of fate unfolded. Born amidst the fiery depths of Infernum was a girl named Lilith, whose heart radiated kindness amidst the flames of her birthplace.

Despite being the heir to the throne of Infernum, Lilith's compassionate soul yearned for a world beyond the confines of darkness. In a daring act of defiance, she ventured into the human world, hoping to find solace amidst the mortals.

Yet, fate had other plans for her. In the realm of humans, Lilith's infernal heritage was met with fear and disdain. Bullied for her otherworldly origins, she endured torment and isolation, her kindness mistaken for weakness in the eyes of mortals.

And so, as Lilith navigated the complexities of both worlds, she found herself torn between her infernal lineage and her innate desire to embrace compassion and empathy. Little did she know, her journey was only beginning, and the fate of both worlds would soon be intertwined in ways she could never have imagined.

~•~