Chapter 05

Jaemin drove me over to Jennie's place. After we arrived he waited for me to reach the front door before driving off. I knocked on the door, which came unheard the first time, probably since the music was too loud so I tried a second time until a stunning Jennie opened the door

(her outfit)

"Eunji you look stunning"

"So do you"

"Come on in"

I entered the house and the music was so loud I'm pretty sure it shook up my insides a little. Jennie led me to a quieter place quite far away from the very loud and crowded party and she sat me down on a couch as she went to get us some drinks.

She came back after a little while with two plastic cups in hand and sat herself beside me as she handed me a cup.

"Is this alcohol?"

"No, don't worry its coke"

I exhaled in relief and took a sip. It was nice being with her even if we weren't talking I felt safer with her. No boy dared to come and bother us. I was just finishing my coke when Jennie nudged me. I looked at her in confusion as she looked at me with mischievous eyes

"Ji, you've gotten a secret admirer. Jisung over there has been staring you down like a predator examining its prey"

"Jen just ignore him, he's just being a creep"

"Whatever you say sugar"

We sat in silence for a while longer until Jennie suggested something

"Wanna dance?"

"Nah, I'm good"

"Come on its a party let go a little"

Jennie stretched her hand out for me to take and I took it reluctantly. She pulled me up and brought me to the center of the party and danced with me. I was a bit awkward in the beginning but as soon as Jennie put my hands on her shoulder and started to sway my body until eventually I started to enjoy myself more and started to dance to my hearts content.

A little while after the dance session we ment up with Chaeyoung and Jisoo and started to chat away. Turns out they were so much fun to be around. At around 1 am the girls drove me home at we exchanged each other's numbers.

I silently opened the door of the house and went to the kitchen to get myself some water. I chugged it down and washed it afterwards. I went to the living room to see a sleeping Jaemin while the TV was playing the anime Haikyuu. I smiled down at him, I turned the TV off and gently shook his shoulder to wake him up.

He slowly sat up as he rubbed his eyes, a light pink dusting his cheeks and his hair sticking every which way

"Sis, you're home"

"I am, now come on I'll carry you to your room"

He silently hummed and got on my back as I piggybacked him to his room. I set him down on his bed and draped his duvet over his body and turned off the lights as I uttered a quick goodnight before shutting the door behind me.