Misunderstanding

??? Prov.

Maki was walking to the 3rd year classroom to check up on Nico before going home.

"Nico you sure you're okay?" she hear a familiar voice, 'Nozomi?' she thought.

"Yeah, yeah I am." Nico answered. Maki took a peek, her eyes grew wide, and was very shocked. Maki quickly hid away, and cover her mouth with her hands and run away.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"H-How?" Maki said to her self while laying down on her queen size bed, thinking about what she saw earlier. "Nozomi and Eli are dating, did they broke up?"

Questions keep popping out of Maki's mind, Maki then put her hands on her chest. "Why do I feel like this?"

Maki decided to take a bath. After taking a short bath she wore her reap jeans pants with a pair of  a top shirt. And puts her another pair of her uniform in her bag with the things she needed in school. 

Maki left her house, she doesn't want to see Nico or talk to her, the thing she saw earlier was really bothering her. Maki entered a hotel and sleep there for 3 days.

Maki is really curious, she keeps thinking why Nozomi and Nico were kissing that day.

At school she avoid everyone, especially Nico. 

Nico on the other hand was worried sick.

Maki won't pick her phone when Nico calls her. When Nico tried to see her or visit her in her classroom, she's already gone.

''''''''''''''''

Nico's Prov.

"Just what's wrong with her?!" I shouted in frustration. "Hm, maybe you did something wrong Nicochi." Nozomi said while checking Nico's works. "What?!!!!" I shouted again, Nozomi covers both of her ears to avoid getting her eardrums break, like that.

"Shhh, calm down Nicochi, how about we visit her, later." Nozomi suggested. "How?! Every time I visit her in her classroom, she's gone! And calm down? How can I calm down when she's been missing for 3 days!!! She doesn't go home anymore...what should I do?" Tears started forming in my eyes, when I tried to talk I stuttered, my voice is trembling.

I covered my face with my hands and let my tears fall, I hid face so that Nozomi wouldn't see my crying face.

Later on, I feel warm, I removed my hands on my face and noticed that Nozomi is hugging me, "Shh, don't worry, I'm sure she'll be back." she said. I hugged back and relaxes my self from Nozomi's warm hug. "Thank you Nozomi." I thank, I'm really glad I met her....

''''''''''''''''

??? Prov.

The two girls continue to hug each other, Nozomi, trying her best to comfort her best friend, while little did they know, someone is listening to them and watching...

Maki...

"I knew it.."