3

Bear with me I'm not as talented as Ali and Tia, it's upsetting. But I'm not mad, or waving my hands around in annoyance, YOU ARE! but it's fine I'll just keep writing this trash ass chapter, Smh, I'm gonna go cry now, dark dark dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up like I normally did in the morning, getting ready to go down for breakfast, I decided to put a little effort into my appearance today. Straightening my hair, natural makeup and put on my push up bra (yeah I dunno, I'm tryna be a kinky beech up in this beech, don't judge).

I walked down with Tia and sat with Ali. I was off thinking about what happened last night with Malfoy. I was so confused. We hate eachother, why did he kiss me? "and I was like, that's not a camel, that's my wife" Ali joked making Tia laugh.

"HEY! earth to y/n, what's wrong with you, you always laugh at my genius jokes, you alright?" "huh, what yeah, Nah I'm fine, sorry I was just daydreaming". "alright. Ok so, guess who just walked in. Draco looked extra fine today doesn't he?" Ali stated. I look up fast to see he was staring at me, I looked away quickly, but not quick enough.

"you look hot today y/n, did you dress up for me?" he smirked in approval to how I looked. "Ew, piss off git, I just felt like putting a bit of effort into my looks today, don't be a perv" "it's easy to perv when you look this good, you should keep doing it, then maybe someone will like you" he walked over to his friends,  and sat next to blaise, blaise looked up with an apologetic smile, I returned to smile and went back to talking to the girls.

"he's so hot, I want a piece of that" Tia said bluntly "ugh, me too. You're lucky he talks to you y/n, he's just so hot" ali said while staring at Malfoy "oh my god you two, he's a stuck up bitch who taunts me on a daily basis. Yeah he's alright to look at but his personality ruins it".

"he's the hottest guy in our year, we've got crush on someone, don't we?" Tia explained.

There's no point arguing with these two. "sure. Well I'm going to go to class early, seeya" they both waved and went back to admiring that rat. I walked out, Obviously annoyed. Those two are so stupid, I swear.

Walking to my first period for the day,  my thoughts were interrupted by blaise calling my name.

"Y/N!" waving at me to stop so he could catch up. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"hey blaise, what's up?" "I just wanted to check on you, after seeing you walk out of breakfast I thought you might want some company" he was so caring and kind to me, he had a real charm, his kindness made him attractive and I really liked being around him, even if we were just to sit in silence. "awe, yeah, as I said Malfoy wasn't going to show me his friendly side" he did show me a different side to himself though "yeah sorry about him, he's just stressed lately, and being in detention for a week is gonna annoy him, just be prepared for his grouchy side" I laughed a bit at how he spoke so kindly about Malfoy but joked about him too.

"anyways, how was detention last night?" he asked waiting for my reply, I thought back to what happened and realised that Malfoy hadn't told anyone, not even his best friend. "uh, strange" this made blaise laugh "yeah, well what can you expect, ok let's go to class before Mcgonagall gives us detention and you've still got a full week of it left".

The rest of the day, every time I looked over at Malfoy I caught him staring and he wouldn't look away unless one of his minions asked him something.

Blaise and I sat with each other in most classes because I considered him one of my close friends. We got on like two peas on a pod and he was really fun to be around. "hey did I tell you that you actually look really nice today" blaise said in a friendly way, it still made me blush a little but I joked it off and thanked him.

"yeah cause she's a whore" pansy said laughing to her friends, I looked over at blaise "shut up pansy, you're the one spreading your legs for anything that moves" blaise said angry in a protective way.

Pansy shut up and looked down embarrassed. I look at blaise and thanked him for standing up for me. He ignored me, obviously annoyed at pansy.

I looked around and saw Malfoy glaring at pansy with an angry look. I thought he was gonna say something along with pansy but it looked like he was gonna say something in my defence, but blaise cut in first.

What is happening with him. He's acting so weird.

The rest of the day went by reasonably fast and I almost forgot about detention. "y/n, don't forget, detention with hagrid after dinner!" he winked and walked off

I sighed, I thought that I'd finally get a rest. Nope, too bad, and with Malfoy it was going to be even worse.

"whatever" I sighed. Dinner came and I sat with Tia, Ali and Blaise, he started hanging out with the three of us now, it was good because the girls got to ask about Malfoy. "omg you two, leave the poor man alone" we all laughed. Dinner finished up. I didn't want it to because straight after I would have to deal with Malfoy, and I wasn't in the mood today.

walking down to hagrids, it was dark, and I didn't like being alone. "BOO!" someone had grabbed my hips from behind, I screamed and missed a step I was on my way to falling to the ground when he caught me. He steadied me. "Malfoy? That was seriously not funny. I nearly had a heart attack" I looked at him real pissed with my arms now crossed "so sensitive, but come on that was hilarious, you should have seen your face" he chuckled "shut up Malfoy, come on before we get another detention" I insisted. "I wouldn't mind" he smirked "well you can do whatever you want but I don't want to have any more detentions so let's hurry up and go" "as you wish your bitchyness" I rolled my eyes walking ahead of him so that I would have to see his stupid face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm too tired to keep writing so I'll write the next part tomorrow, don't worry, fun stuff will happen soon ;)