Chapter 31

POV Bellatrix

Dream

The room was dark. Very dark and eerily silent. As if something was off about the room.

It didn't sit well.

"Hello?" I yelled out and tried to use my senses but...it was as if I was human.

I look to see my ancestor.

"We meet again my child." She spoke and grinned to me. I frown and walk forward to the woman. Her skin like mine. Her hair in curly waves pinned back by flowers and other pins.

She a black dress on that went with her black slippers

She was the embodiment of beautiful.

"Hello....my dear ancestor who is either my grandmother or my great grandmother. I'm not sure." I spoke with sass because I was weirded out.

"Arrabella. Arrabella Blossom." She whispered to me.

"You telling me this because?" I asked and she moved my hair with her hand smiling at me.

"Your my descendent. My copycat." She spoke and I raise a brow at her words.

"Darling you are my doppelgänger." She spoke and I nod. "Well I knew that because you look exactly like me but the question I don't get is why?"

She moved her hand so I traveled to my neck where my two marks had been placed.

"I'm warning you again. More firmly this time. Niklaus Mikaelson is going to try and mate with you in wolf form. If you wish to not get pregnant then you must leave his side during the shift." She spoke like a goddess warning her child.

"I know and I understand."

She bit her lip and held her hand out to me. "I want you happy. I've seen what my granddaughter and her awful husband have done to you and I'm ashamed of them. You deserve happiness so I'm going to show you this to help...prevent it. As Freya Mikaelson has asked me too."

She spoke and I let my eyes widen at her revelation and take her hand demanding to see what she talks about.

We were transported to the school and I tilt my head in confusion.

I watch as Alaric was holding Caroline and Elena hostages.

"You cannot kill me!" Alaric yelled as Klaus was tossed into the lockers Damon and Stefan try and fight the man but he snaps one neck and tosses the other.

He then pulls out a stake and shoves it through Niklaus's chest. That's when I see myself running in.

I screamed loudly. The ground shook as I screamed and this made the hunter drop to the ground holding his head.