6

I was in my room studying for my GED, so far I've been good with not getting distracted; but that went out the window when Nicki came into my room. "Hey." She said with a smile making me return it, "hey, what's up?" I asked and she just shrugged while looking down and slowly walking over to my bed. I felt like she wasn't herself, which made me want to know why. Ever since our kiss which was two days ago, she's been acting weird around me... but she said to not make it weird, I am now confused.

She sat on the edge of my bed pretty much next to me and just looked at me before looking down again with a small smile. "... something you wanna tell me?" I asked making her look up, "um... no- well... yes. But i don't want you to think I'm weird." She said making me nod. "Okay, tell me." I said making her sigh. "Um... well I was kind of hoping that... the kiss we had... could happen again?" she said slowly and shyly, but it made me smile. She may actually like me, that's crazy. "Really?" I asked kind of surprised but with a small smile, she nodded and of course I was more than happy to kiss her again. "Sure." I answered making her look up and smile even brighter. She came closer and I met her halfway before our lips connected. My hand found it's way to her cheek and I held it gently as I slowly stroked my thumb across it. As our kiss slowly came to a stop we both looked down still not moving our faces away, "... I'm not making it weird right?" I heard her ask making me look at her and breathlessly laugh a little. "No, you're fine." I said with a smile making her do the same and nod. "I didn't tell you this the first time because I was embarrassed but... you were my first kiss." She said taking me by surprise, she was really innocent. "Really?... how?" I asked making her laugh and roll her eyes. "What do you mean 'how?'" "Well... I just assumed you would've been in a relationship before... at least one." I said making her shake her head. "Nope." She said looking off to the side. "Wow... so you're like a virgin- I-I mean um-" I stumbled over my words making her laugh. "Yeah I am actually... that's not weird right?" She asked me, to me knowing her as much as I do now, I wouldn't say it's weird in her case. "Nah it isn't. But i was your first kiss wow... my one and only achievement." I said making her laugh. "Don't be silly BB you have a lot of achievements coming." She said making me smile, I hugged her making her hug me back tighter. "Thank you nick nick, it's all because of you." I said sweetly before kissing her head which I'm sure made her smile.

"How's you GED coming along?" She asked turning around making her back lay on my front, I wrapped my arms around her to reach the laptop so we could see. "It's going okay... I was studying before i was rudely interrupted." I said jokingly making me hear her gasp before looking up back at me as I chuckled. "Well sorry I interrupted you, I'll just leave then." She said about to get up but there ain't no way I'm letting her leave when I feel so comfortable with her here with me. "No don't leave, i take it back." I said making her do that adorable giggle that I love to hear, as her hands rested on my arms. Man she has me sprung already, even though it's scary to feel this way about her I can't stop...

********

THANKS FOR READING

I'm back! i know this is short but i hope you like it. I can't really say what other books I'll be updating and when but I just hope you guys are still interested and love the future updates🥰

any ideas for whats next for Beyoncé and Nicki?

should Beyoncé meet nicki's friends? what do you think theyll think of her?