Hatsuharu's Bet and the BIG KISS

"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" your alarm screeched at you. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Your dad popped his head in the door. "Your friend Tohru called and asked if you could come over at about 10 and go swimming and I said sure. You'd better get ready," he said, pointing at the clock. "NINE FIFTY!!!! OH NO!" you jumped out of bed. "Thanks Dad!"

"Sure thing."

You thrust open your closet and hastily pulled on a black polo with red stars, a red pleated skirt, and your black loafers. You grabbed your bikini, and brushed some mascara on your eyelashes and ran out the door. "Bye Dad! See ya!"

A few minutes later you had reached Shigure's house. You smoothed out your skirt and knocked on the door. Tohru answered the door and gave you a big hug. "Sammy! Hi!"

"Hey, Tohru," you said. *gluurrg* your stomach growled angrily like it was cursing you for skipping breakfast. Tohru giggled. "We have some leftover rice balls, if you want them."

"That would be fabulous." You walked into their sitting room to find Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, a boy with white and black hair, and a blonde boy sitting at the table. "Hey Sam!" Yuki said. "How are you?"

You smiled and said, "I'm pretty good, but I'm starving." your stomach growled. You muttered, "Tohru said something about rice balls...?"

His face lit up. "I'll go get them."

"Oh, okay... Thanks, Yuki!" Kyo said, "Hey Sam, this is Haru, the guy I was talkin' about yesterday, and this is Momiji."

Haru stood up and bowed. "You must be Sam... I must say, it is a pleasure to meet someone that Yuki is fond of." You bowed and blushed bright red. "Ahh, geez. Who cares about that stupid prettyboy anyways..." Kyo snapped.

"Ahh, Kyo! Don't be so mean! Sam's just got here! Oh yea! I'm Momiji Sohma! Nice to meet you!" He bounced up and down. "Hi," you smiled, and sat down next to Haru. Yuki walked in with the rice balls, and set them down in the middle of the table. "You look good in those American clothes," He said. You blushed. Haru stared. "You have good taste, Yuki. Of course, you always have," Haru said. You felt like your face was on fire. Yuki laughed and Kyo rolled his eyes.

Shigure walked in after everyone had just finished the rice balls. "Hello, Sam," he said, and you waved at him. "Momiji, weren't you going to take everyone to the pool?"

"The pool? Oh... thank you, Momiji!" Tohru exclaimed.

"WILL YOU STOP PLANNING WITHOUT ASKING?!" Kyo said, giving Momiji a noogie. "Wahhh! Sammy! Kyo's h-hurting mee!"

"Kyo, please. Knock it off." He stopped. "You still have the talent." Yuki said, fingering the ends of your hair. You blushed and turned around, but Haru was sitting next to you. "Geez, you can blush really easily. And you're really red, too."

Yuki laughed. "Hey, how about we make going to the pool a date?"

"Oh.. uh... em... okay," you said, still as red as a fire hydrant. You looked at Tohru, who smiled at you. "Ooh! Yuki's got a girl-friend!!! Yuki's got a girl-friend!!" he said, sing-song like. Kyo whacked him.

*__________________*________________*

You had all walked to the pool. You and Tohru walked into one locker room while the guys walked into the other. You grabbed a few towels and handed one to Tohru. "Oh! Thank you! Wasn't it nice of Momiji to take us here?" she said as you and she walked out to the pool in your swimsuits. She was wearing a plaid two-piece and you were wearing a purple-and-black striped bikini. Haru and Momiji were already in the pool, Kyo was scowling in a beach chair, and Yuki was standing intently, waiting for you. "Finally! Sam! Tohru!! Come in the pool with us!!" Momiji laughed as Haru splashed him. "Nice swimsuit," Haru said. "Oh... Thanks," You said as you stuck your toe in the pool. "ACK! IT"S C-C-COLD!"