4

um this barely hits 700 words but i wanted to rush something out real quickly. i've been swamped w school so sorry abt that but hopefully i can have chapter 5 up in two weeks? we'll see haha. tell me if you like this story :)

I bolted out of class when the clock struck 11:30. I was tired but I had lunch and then another class at 12:45. I usually eat lunch with Cam but he sent me a text during class saying he couldn't make it. Something about having to cover a shift at the coffee shop.

I wasn't too worried, I was planning to head back to my dorm to study for the next class and eat whatever Katie and I had left in the fridge.

I pulled my phone out as I started the walk back to the dorm, it was pretty short considering that I lived on campus. I plugged my headphones in and started my music up.

It was a pretty warm day considering it was chilly yesterday. I looked around at the greenery on the grounds. It was luscious green grass and beautiful trees. Autumn was coming soon, the leaves on the trees were turning shades of orange and yellow.

I smiled to myself, Autumn is my favorite season and it makes me happy to see the leaves falling.

I was shaken from my daydreaming when a certain someone walked up next to me.

"What are you listening to?"

I turned to see a smiling Jimmy, he looked stunning in the sunlight. I almost forgot how to speak.

"Just some your music choice ig, you probably haven't heard of them."

He shakes his head, his long bangs falling into his eyes. "Haven't heard of 'em."

I nod. I pull out my phone to change the song that rolled around on shuffle. It's not one I'm too fond of, the song had some shitty memories that I would prefer not to discuss.

It's only when we're approaching my dorm building that Jimmy asks, "Can I take you out to lunch?"

I look at him, a blush rising to my cheeks. I nod, in fear of what my mouth would say and blubber out with.

Jimmy gives me his picture perfect smile, "We can drop your stuff off if you'd like?"

I nod again, my backpack was so heavy with all the textbooks and my laptop in it. Jeez, the stupid bag must weigh at least 200 pounds.

I walk into the dorm building with Jimmy behind me, I dig through my backpack pocket and get my key out. I don't wanna have to be looking for it and stalling when we already are at the door.

I turn to walk up the stairs when Jimmy gently grabs my wrist. I turn to look at him, "The elevators are broken, everyone has to take the stairs."

Jimmy nods and closes his mouth, following up after me. I hum softly to the song that was currently playing through my headphones.

We reach my dorm room and I unlock it for both of us to walk in. Katie was out, probably eating lunch with her boyfriend. I flip on the lights and set my backpack down on my bed.

Jimmy stands awkwardly in the middle of the room. Until he spots the Louis jacket hanging up in my closet

I turn to see Jimmy looking at the jacket with a big grin on his face. He turns to look at me, the smile staying firmly in place.

"Nice jacket y/n, where'd you get it?" he says smugly.

I roll my eyes, a blush coming to my cheeks.

"It was this really nice guy, I don't think that you'd know him. I just met him myself." I grin at him when a blush now comes to his cheeks. How the tables have turned.

He laughs softly, pushing his bangs from his eyes and putting his hands into his pockets.

I grab my keys from my backpack and drop them in my purse, then I turn to Jimmy.

"'m ready."

Jimmy nods and opens the door for me, I go though and wait til he walks though to close the door and lock it. He waits patiently for me while I do so.

When I'm done I start walking with him downstairs. He turns to smile at me when we reach the first floor.

Oh let's hope I don't fuck things up with him, he's gorgeous.