ii.

"We'll be starting pyramid in less than 5 minutes

"We'll be starting pyramid in less than 5 minutes." Said-- more like yelled a voice I've grown to know over all the years of my life as the one and only Abby Lee Miller. Aka, my godmother. She's been my dance teacher for ages and it's always been amazing to know her as long as I have. And she's known me since before my exit from the womb.

I smiled towards my mother as she squeezed my shoulder in reassurance. "It's okay to be nervous, you know that right?" Asked my mother, Ronnie (Veronica) Martello. She use to be a choreographer alongside Aunt Gia. Than she met my dad, Ant Gia's, brother Freddie Martello. They fell in love, got married, had my older brothers, had me, and the story continues on from there. For my mom her dreams sure did come true.

Anyway I was in the dancers den with my mom and all of the other kids who made it on the new team, aka my new team mates. I was pretty good friends with everyone except Sarah, Lilly and Gia. Gia is a bit stuck up and selfish while Sarah's mom is kind of nuts and Lilly I just don't know her that well. I don't have anything against them but the mothers have already started arguing. It's barely even the first day. Like come on let's get real. Who knows who is actually gonna be allowed to stay.

"Showtime!" Aunt Gia said as she came into the den and we all one after the other went inside Studio A and stood waiting for Abby with our mothers behind us. I unfortunately  got stood in between Sarah at least I have my girl, Hannah Banana. Hannah acted like she didn't talk that much but she talked my ear off. But I love her as she is my best friend.

Once Abby made it inside Studio A, she greeted everyone and welcomed us to Pittsburgh. 

"So guys. Welcome to the ALDC Pittsburgh!" Said Ant Abby, but I just call her Abby. "Do you guys know what this is behind me?" She asked and we all said in unison, "Pyramid!" And she nodded. "It is. It sure is. Now Lilly and Frankie, you're both returning ALDC members. Lilly, from seasons 6 to 8 and Frankie From 1 to6 and then back for season 8. You both have team jackets, but you'll be starting from the bottom and must work your way back up. A fresh clean sleight/ So return your jackets please." Abby said and I shrugged mines off before returning it to Abby after Lilly did and I smiled at her when she looked at me her returning it quickly. I take my earlier statement about Lilly back. 

A few minutes of her talking she told us about the competition and where we'd be competing at and then she began assignments.

"The group dance this week starting off the season is called, 'Broken Hearts'. In life you will be stabbed in your back but what hurts is when your stabbed in your heart by the ones you've loved." Said Miss Abby and the room was so silent pins were dropping in Alaska."There will be two trios and one duet. The first trio goes to Lilly, Sarah and Pressley. Your routines called 'The Favorite'. It's an acrobatics routine." Miss Abby said nodding her head towards them and they all reciprocated with a smile. "The second trio goes to GiaNina, Hannah and Savannah. And it is called 'Dance With The Devil'. GiaNina will be my devil and Hannah and Savannah will be her two good Angels." Miss Abby said and they nodded in understanding. "And finally, the duet. The first duet of the season will go to Brady and Frankie and it is entitled, 'Sing, Sing, Sing.' your routine will also be a jazz piece." She said and Brady and I fake smiled towards each other. We both know what Abby's trying to do and it isn't gonna work...

Although I must say Brady Farrar might be the person of my dreams...

Brady's (P.O.V)

I just got a duet with the cutest girl on the team. Not saying the others aren't but... Hopefully we'll get to know each other better. I sent her a fake/ half a smile so she couldn't detect how excited I was on the inside. I nodded towards her and listened to the rest of Miss Abby's instructions. 

This is gonna be a very long week.

END OF STORY QUOTE::::::

"A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future."~ UKNowN

SHORT I KNOW BUT I'LL TRY AND GET MORE POSTED TOMORROW BUT I HOPE U ENJOYED THE FIRST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!