chapter 2 survivors

The next morning we woke up and there was thousands of Zs hurdling around our tent there was no way we would make it out alive. My heart started to pound I felt like that was our last moment with each other.Then that moment they started ripping the tent open. I knew it was my last chance to tell him I loved him I started to say it but then a car alarm went off and we ran and went to the car.unfortunately it was our car that went off with all are stuff inside we had no way of getting our stuff back. But then i had a idea i ran inside the shop and killed a Z and rubbed there blood on me and danny. Danny did get mad but I dont care I told danny to run around and bang cars with a bat I found ,so there alarm would go off. I grabbed the stuff and put it in another car we found that was hotwired and had a full tank of gas plus extra gas in the drunk. We finally got everything in and Danny hopped on the hood and opend the door while we were driving and jumped in the car I got so scared I ran off the road and hit another car the engine was busted there was thousands of Z's on our tail I didnt know what crazy thing me and Danny would do next.I wasn't really worried I was just wondering why Danny was so quiet. Then the car started and we backed up and drove off we drove about 256 miles with the gas we had and we stopped at some gas sations every now and then.we new we need to stop stopping at every gas station we saw but we needed a a few more thing like the nestsities deodert hair, brush,boots,clothes and girl products I needed them with out them I would have to change my pants every day yikes but to much info anyway everyday after school me and danny would go to this gas station called fix & fuel so we went there for our last stop when we got there,their was a huge pile of dead Z's and I even saw someone I haven't seen in 5 years my older sister she wasnt alive she wasn't dead and living she was just dead I cried so loud I thought she was safe but I guess she was going to surprise us I swore I would find who did it and kill them and yeah she was a Z but they had no right they new that she had a family becaues the day she left I gave her a locket and she never took it off .I took the locket and ran in the store. I told danny to look for supplies. I went to see if the person who murdered my sister was here. I found a room that had a bunch of bordes and nails on it I ribbed then off and found 2 kids there skin was as white as a cloud on a sunny day there mouth has red as dry blood going down there lips and chins and hand filled with there own mothers insides I froze but they didn't attack. I then saw my sister journal I ran in the room and dint care if they bit me and they wrote all over it I couldn't read anything all I saw was a note that had my name on I screamed and shouted and then cried at the top of my lungs it said......