🌷INTRODUCTION🌷

Hey everyone! I'd like to start out by saying thank you for giving my book a chance. The reason I started this story was because I got tired of reading the same old plots with different characters. Now I do admit, there are a few cliches here and there (I adore cliches sometimes) and there is a HAPPY ENDING. If you aren't the kind of person who likes a happy ending, I'm sorry but this book probably isn't for you.

Below I'm going to have some warnings for the type of content mentioned in the story. If any of this makes you uncomfortable and you can't continue the book I completely understand and again appreciate you reading this far.

WARNING: HAPPY ENDING

WARNING: MILD TO EXTREME CUSSING

WARNING: GORE AND VIOLENCE

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

WARNING: SUPERNATURAL POLITICS

So, now that that's out of the way, let's get onto the summary and character crew of the book

**book was originally intended to be a light hearted drama filled story - do not take anything mentioned within the story to heart. Characters do not reflect the opinions of the author nor do character opinions intentionally cause harm to the readers.**

**Some Percy Jackson, Supernatural, Twilight, Originals, Teen Wolf, Marvel, DC, references in the book. Book is not fanfic. This is the original work of the author with references to characters and events of the above movies/books throughout the book **

SUMMARY

Ava Grace, the nineteen-year-old daughter of Hades and Diana Prince, holds both the powers of Zeus and Hades. Powerful in both mind and spirit she has been called many things in her short lifetime; the only thing that has ever been partially true is the fact that she is a troublemaker to the core. Despite what most would say, she couldn't be more proud of her explosive personality considering everything she had been through.

Sang Summers, the best friend of one of the most powerful women in the world, had always lived a difficult life as a mutant in a solely normal household. Not knowing her mother, who was the daughter of Thor and died during childbirth, and being left with her father and step-mother Sang only knew abuse both emotional and physical. Though despite all that she still carried herself with strength and mischief that only very few could imagine. 

At sixteen both Ava and Sang experienced life-shattering events that finally managed to destroy their impenetrable strength, the final straw if you would. Both broke and did the one thing left, ran. Though when they ran they had no idea that they would find the other that very night. The two once strangers from nearly identical lives saved each other with the first eye contact, and that was how their friendship started. 

Three years later both Ava Grace and Sang Summers inseparable, especially seeing as they share the same soul-marks. Following a rather catastrophic explosion, both girls are forced to move to a new town, well it was either move or get arrested. What the now nineteen-year-olds weren't expecting was to stumble into all the messes that seem to follow them around wherever they go.