Seven

Toby: Vanessa come home.

Toby: Ness, please.

*26 missed calls*

Toby (26)

Vanessa was tired. She was about to just change her number all together! She decided to send him one text and then shut her phone off.

Vanessa: Toby, leave me alone. It's over. You know this.

Send, power down. Phew.

A month passed, and the girls have decided to stay near Vegas. They hadn't heard a peep out of the men that they left behind. They've moved into a nice little apartment, got jobs, and went about their lives, learning to love each other.

"Babe." Brooke called, she was sitting in the living room and Vanessa was in the kitchen.

Vanessa learned quickly that Brooke didn't know how to cook.

"Hm?" Vanessa said back.

"Let's have a date night tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Vanessa thought for a second, "don't you work a double?"

"No, that's Friday."

"Oh. Yeah I think a date night can be arranged then." Vanessa stuck her tongue out at her wife.

Brooke wanted to take Vanessa someplace nice. She told her to dress up but didn't tell her where they were going. She picked a restaurant that the went to when they first got to Vegas. Brooke in a silver sparkly knee length dress that was very light and flowy, and Vanessa in a tight little red number that made Brooke's mouth water. Her tan legs shining under the Vegas lights.

Vanessa and Brooke had fallen head over heels for each other in the month they've known each other. It happened fast, and Brooke will admit that it scared her a little bit, but Vanessa made her feel safe.

In the taxi on the way home, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. Brooke's lips kissed and sucked at Vanessa's neck, and Vanessa's left hand was sliding up Brooke's leg under her dress.

"Babe." Brooke murmured against Vanessa's collar bone, "wait until we oh-!"

Vanessa's hand had reached its destination. She stroked her wife over her lace panties, causing Brooke's breath to be caught in her throat.
All too soon they reached home. They kissed the whole way to the door, Brooke fumbling with her keys only to find out that the door wasn't locked. That's weird.

They walked in and their jaws hit the floor. Their normally tidy home was wrecked.

"Brooke...?" Vanessa couldn't get the words out. Something was wrong. Really wrong.

The kitchen table was overturned, the bookshelf was knocked over, and the couch pillows were on the floor. There was probably so much more, but this was right in front of them.

"Welcome home." Said a voice unfamiliar to Brooke but sent shivers down Vanessa's spine.

"Toby?"