𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

"Why did you leave?" he asks, pouting.
"Our deal was to do things in private! The entire cast and crew is out there!" I yell.
He comes closer to me. "I'm sorry. But you're not playing fair! I can't resist, you look so fucking good and-"
"Brad-"
"I'll be polite by letting you cum. You were getting soaked pretty quickly with only my fingers. I love that I can do that to y-"
I cut him off with a kiss. I pull away then push him into a stall. He closes the lid and sits down. I slip out my dress showing off the red lingerie that I specifically put on just in case something like this would happen.
"Fuck you are so perfect" brad moans out
I take off the rest of my clothes and I take a seat on his lap. "Finish me off", I demand.
"I deserve it for the fucking stunt you pulled at the interview, you don't understand how crazy you make me" I say biting my lip
He unzips his dress pants and pulls them down. "Reach into my pockets." I take a condom out but instead of handing it to him, I slip it on his cock slowly. He grits his teeth.
Pay back time.
I make it more painful for him as I slowly lower myself. He gets impatient and grabs my hips, pulling me down on him. My mouth drops open as his entire length enters me. "Brad", I whimper.
He takes in a short breath. "You're so tight." He says with lust, his eyes getting darker by the second.
"What if someone walks in?" I turn my head and notice that we didn't lock the stall.
"Relax, this will be a quickie. And if they do, well, they can look away."
I shake my head. He is so crazy. "So you wouldn't mind someone catching us?"
"Not really. It makes it more exciting and the adrenaline feels nice. I mean, imagine someone walking in on me pounding into you like this." He thrusts deep into me with full force and I scream. "Shhh. We don't want to alarm others."
I cover my mouth but he replaces my hand with his. I look at him confused.
"You can make all the noises you want as I fuck you so hard, but no more screaming."
Okay then. I begin riding him, grabbing onto his shoulders for leverage. I watch his face and smile as he scrunches it. He sucks on my nipples as I grind  on his dick. I moan very loudly against his hand.
"Fuck it." He removes his hand and places both on my waist to pull me up and down.
I grind my hips against him, the pleasure intensifying. He moves his hands onto my ass, grabbing it roughly.  I moan his name as loud as I can.
"How does my cock feel inside you?" he breathes into my ear.
"So good, so big." He moans as I let the words roll off my tongue.
We move in sync, beginning to breathe heavily. "Are you close?" he asks.
"Yes, don't stop."
His quickens up his pace, and presses his fingers to my clit, sending us both over the edge. He throws his head back, eyes shut tight, moaning my name very loudly. I gasp. "It's pretty obvious. I'm sure our table knew from you squirming." A wide smirk appears on his face.
I playfully hit him. "Thank you anyways." I tangle my fingers into his curls as we try to catch our breaths.
He looks into my eyes and smiles. "Anytime, any place with you."

"Fuck we can't go back out together everyone is going to know" I say
"I'll go out first and then come out a few minutes after" I say as I put my cloths back on and fix my hair really fast in the mirror
"Baby Heart you look amazing" brad says
I scoff and walk out of the bathroom
I head back to the table and sit down and our food had arrived
"Yum I'm starving" I say
"Hey where's brad?" I ask
"No idea he excused himself like 2 minutes after you left" James says looking at his food with his eyebrows raised
"I think they gave me his dinner instead of mine" I say completely lying trying to get everyone's minds on something else and I switch out plates

Brad come back to the table a few minutes after me
"Damn Brad where were you for so long" Tristan asks in a statistic voice
"Shitting" brad says with no shame at all to the whole table
"Ew excuse me but I'm eating" Rachael says
I feel brads hand and his cold rings rest on my thigh and he rubs his fingers against my leg
I blush and smile but make sure no one knows why

Just then I hear a noise and Luke opens the restaurant door and EVERYONE stands up and screams "SUPRISE".