Jonathan Brandis smut

Laura is a 17 year old girl who has been in love with her friend Jonathan, one day Jonathan asks her to a party (Jonathan is 18)
Jonathan calls Laura
Laura: *answers*: hello?
Jonathan: hey Laura, I was gonna go to this party at Corey's. Want to come? I'll pick you up

Laura: ya! That sounds like fun
Jonathan: great I'll pick you up at 6 ok
Laura: ok! See ya then Jon *hangs up and looks at the time and sees its 5:30, starts freaking out and gets dressed*
*time skipped to 6*
*Laura hears a knock on the door*
Laura: *answers the door and sees Jonathan in a dress shirt and pants*
Jonathan: wow you look beautiful *looks at your dress your wearing*
( time skip to the party because I can't think of anything for the ride)
*Jonathan sees Laura dancing with Corey, he starts getting jealous and walks over to her grabbing her hand walking up the stairs*
Laura: Jon, what the hel-*gets cut off by lips being on hers*

Jonathan: *kisses her more aggressively and licks her lower lip*
Laura: *opens her mouth and moans as his tongue moves around in her mouth*
Jonathan: *pulls away and starts kissing her neck*
Laura: *moans*: Jonathan, mmmhh what are you uhh doing mmmhh that feels so good
Jonathan: *stops and looks at her*: Let me show you how I feel *slowly takes off her dress and has her sit on his lap as he puts his hand down her panties and rubs her clit slowly*

Laura: *moans and leans head back*: mmmhh Jonathan, oh god your making me mmmhh wet

Jonathan: *starts kissing her neck and pushes in one finger*

Laura: *moans loud*: Jonathan, I'm gonna chum

Jonathan: *whispers in her ear*: chum beautiful, so daddy can lick it up *nibbles her ear*
Laura: *leans head back*: JONATHAN GREGORY BRANDIS!!!! *squirts hard on his hand*
Jonathan: *pulls his fingers out licking them clean, he puts her down on the bed to where she's sitting and opens her legs pulling her panties down*: wow your so wet, god your pussy is beautiful *rubs your clit again*

Laura: *moans and leans head back*: Jonathan, please I need you

Jonathan: *looks at her then leans his head down looking you in the eyes and gives your clit a lick*
Laura: *gasps and puts hand on his head*
Jonathan: *licks her clit faster while looking at her in the eyes*

Laura: *moans and leans head back holing his down*: oh god yes, right there Jon right there, right there, right there!

Jonathan: *puts her legs on his shoulders and licks deeper in her pussy with his eyes closed*

Laura: *moans and pulls his hair*: oh god Jonathan I'm about to chum! I'm chumming!!

Jonathan: *looks at her*: chum baby girl *shoves tongue in your pussy and wiggles in*

Laura: *squirts hard*: JONATHAN GREGORY BRANDIS!!!!!!!

Jonathan: *licks it off and lifts head up licking his lips*: wow, you taste even better than I thought
Laura: *kisses him and pushes him on the bed kissing his neck*
Jonathan: *moans*: oh god baby girl your making me hard
*you feel his boner poking out*

Laura: *takes his shirt off along with his pants and boxers, you lick his base*
Jonathan: *moans*: please I need you to suck me please!

Laura: *sucks his dick and bobs head up and down*
Jonathan: *puts hand on your head and moans*: oh god yes, suck my dick beautiful oh god yes! Yes! Faster! Harder!
Laura: *sucks harder*
Jonathan: *chums down her throat*

Laura: *drinks it*: mmmhh that tastes so good

Jonathan: *flips you guys over and puts a condom on*: ready?

Laura: ya
*Jonathan pushes in slowly*
Laura: *moans and leans head back*

Jonathan: *goes faster*: mmmhh you like that baby girl? You like having my big dick in side of you?

Laura: yes daddy, I love it! God don't stop!

Jonathan: *moves one more time and chums inside the condom*

Laura: *squirts*
Jonathan: *pulls out and lays down*: that was amazing *pulls her on to his chest and plays with her hair*
*you both fall asleep, you guys started dating and have been together since*

// I hope you like it, sorry it took so long//