|Chapter 1 / water problems|

As the galaxy grew endless the Galaxy One slowly orbited around the large planet Toro Nebula. The lights inside the ship start to power on as the ship comes alive with robots and an A.I named H.U.E, with the sound of an old game beeping as the power starts to reboot it, down the hall two doors come into view, with the words 'CAPTAIN GARY' written in yellow paint and one with the words 'Y/N's room do not enter' in grey paint.

Y/N P.o.v

He comes closer to me, 'help help!' I hell but no one can hear me, his grape-like head cocks towards me, his eyes orange, 'no one can save you now' he says as his feet lift off the ground and his voice gets deeper. He grabbed me by the neck with his demon-like powers and lifts me off my feet, I start to struggle to breathe as his powers tighten around my neck, 'goodbye young one, you saved nobody'. And then I woke up. The light from the Galaxy One started to pierce through my closed eyes, I opened my eyes wide and look around, I stare at the ceiling until H.U.Es voice can be heard from the speakers throughout the ship.

"Good morning Gary, Y/N, day one thousand eight hundred and eighteen" it says in a monotone robotic voice, "Morning H.U.E" I say as I get up, all of a sudden a sound from my friends room can be heard, "that was a bit harder than normal H.U.E" I could hear Gary say loudly through the thin walls, grab a jumper that was stored on the ship for Gary and I as well as a pair of pants and two matching combat boots, I walked out of my room to see Gary, walked out of his room with a light grey bathrobe on over his shorts and t-shirt that was stored on the ship as well

"Morning Gary" I said to my blonde headed friend, "Morning y/n, how'd you sleep" he asked as he rubbed his head from where H.U.E had thrown him off his bed, "it was alright, I heard you slam into the wall" I laugh as we walk down the hall into the exercise room, "yeah, H.U.E hit me harder threw me harder than normal this morning cause he was all like 'get up Gary before I add another day to your sentence' and I was all like 'what if I add another day to YOUR sentence' and then he threw me off my bed' he explained in the most dramatic voice and actions. I laughed and walked toward my walking Machine as Gary got on his.

Gary's P.o.v

I get onto my walking machine and thought about the conversation I had with y/n, I hope I sounded badass because that was my whole intention. I must admit I do have a slight crush on her and I'm trying to show her that I'm not just a normal person, I get off the walking machine and walk towards the showers, I see y/n walk toward the main lobby and into the kitchen. "Gary, you're staring again," H.U.E said as I snapped out of my trance, "no I wasn't H.U.E, leave me alone," I said with a crimson blush swim over my face, I walk into the showers and get ready.

I turn on the shower and watch the warm water run over my body, thinking about the 5 years I have been trapped on this ship, then all of a sudden the water goes cold, "AHHHHHH" I squeal as I jump away from the water, "WHY IS IT COLD, WHOS USING THE WATER" I hell only to hear y/n's voice hell back, "sorry, I was washing the dishes from breakfast, by the way it's on the table for you when you finish" her angelic voice screams from the kitchen, I turn the water off and make my way to my room, a towel around my waist as I open my room aka the captain's room, I grab my clothes and put them on. "Gary, your food is getting cold" I hear H.U.E say as I walk out of my room and towards the kitchen and common room area.

I see my bowl of cereal on the bench in one of the booths, "Hey Gary" y/n says as she grabs her breakfast and sits across from me on the other side of the booth. "Hey y/n, what's up" I ask in a low voice trying to sound chill, she giggles at my attempt of a low tone and replays, "I was looking at the work schedules for us, I'm on repairs and you are fixing the satellite" she says as she reads off the hologram from her projector which as located around her wrist. I sigh, being a prisoner sucks sometimes, but at least I've got y/n with me which makes being a prisoner not to bad. I scoff my cereal down and make my way to the tiger's nest and grab my equipment that had been placed next to the door by one of the S.A.M.E.S and make my way to the loading bay, I place my helmet on my head and grab the supplies and get ready to fix the satellite. "There are still 4 arrays that need to be repaired," H.U.E said as I get ready to float over to the satellite, "get off my cheeks H.U.E" I reply then jump off the tiger's nest and into the deep obis. "Get off my cheeks Gary," H.U.E says in his monotone voice.

The galaxy stretches for light-years as I float down to the satellite, I open the hatch to find some buttons that can control the frequency of the satellite. As I punch the numbers in to restore the floating device I can hear y/n voice over the communication device, "hows 1891-C going Gary" she asks, I reply with a short, "1891-C is back online y/n". I look out into the empty view, "thanks Gary" y/n says quickly as she turns off her communication device. I sigh and look around, "hey H.U.E is it by any chance still Thursday?" I ask and wait patiently for a response, "it has been Thursday for the last 72 hours Gary," H.U.E replays as I reach down to another hatch on the satellite, 'sweet then it's still on' I thought as I pressed a button, a holographic scene plays as a television show from the local planet plays, as the characters talk H.U.E interrupts and says, "Gary your break is over," which makes me kind of annoyed, "But the guy who killed edwaldo telekine's father hasn't prepared to die yet" I say as the broadcast continues playing .

As I continue to watch the show I look and see a pixel on the lose, I follow it with my eyes as it moves around quickly getting closer and closer to me, a faint 'whoooo' can be heard as a green little alien like created floats towards me and crashes into my face. I scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, IT'S EATING MY FACE," I hell as I try to get the green ball off me, I stop suddenly and look up at the creature, its eyes staring into my helmet, "oh" I start "you're not a face eater you're a face-hugger,". "Chookity" it replies and I gasp, 'I need a face-hugger in my life' I thought as I looked at the green creature, "y/n is going to love you" I say as the creature does a backflip from my face to a few paces in front of me, "you remind me of a friend I used to have a long time ago" I say remembering back to the caterpillar I had from my father, John Goodspeed. On the jar that the caterpillar was in, the label on it read Mooncake, I snap back to reality and look at the little alien Infront of me, "how would you like the name Mooncake?" I ask as it does a backflip and make cute little noises, I laugh "Mooncake it is" I say as I grab his little foot and guide him towards the Galaxy One.