Young Parents-Hongjoong 홍중

Requested by @iwritestuffk

・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

"Hongjoong, can you please bathe Seojun for me? I have to prepare the picnic food"

"Sure! Come on, Seojun. Let's have a fun bath time shall we?!"

Seojun was your 4 year old son and currently, you are also 4 months pregnant. While you were making some sandwiches, Hongjoong was already running a bubbly bath for his son. After Seojun hopped into the bath, Hongjoong massaged the foamy shampoo onto Seojun's hair forming a cute little peak at the top.
"Haha, how cute! You look like an Oompa Loompa" he exclaimed.

"Daddy, could you pwease scratch my back? I can't reach"
"Sure!"
After dressing Seojun up, Hongjoong quickly blow dried his hair and brought him downstairs.
"All done! Isn't my son the most handsome?" He asked proudly.
"Of course. Even better than his father!" You replied jokingly earning a giggle from your son and a dramatic gasp from his father.

After you put all the food into the basket, Hongjoong quickly came to your side to help your carry the heavy basket.
"Yay! Let's go to the park now!"

With Seojun in the middle, the three of you walked hand in hand swinging the little boy along the way. As you guys passed by, people gave the three of you in awe, admiring the absolute pure ness of the family.

Once you have arrived, you set down the stuff and said, "Alright, mummy's gonna set up the lunch while the two of you can go have fun first, ok?"
"Ok! Daddy let's go!!", the ecstatic boy said.
Seojun wanted to go on the slides first so he and Hongjoong heading towards the slides. After two rounds, Seojun has noticed a small girl around his age standing next to him looking scared to go down the slides. He noticed the look on her face and gave her a warm smile.

"Wanna go down together?" he asked as she nodded her head hesitantly. After Seojun and the girl went down, Hongjoong smiled at his son.
"Oh my. Is my son already leaving his father for a girl? Just joking. Hello, little girl! Looks like you're friends with my Seojun"
After a while, you called them over to have the picnic.
The girl went back to her parents and Hongjoong and Seojun started to head back.

As Seojun was eating his sandwich, Hongjoong wiped the corners of his mouth. You took some photos of the two on your phone and then it was time to head back.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

A/n:
Sorry it was so short but I was pretty busy and I'm abt to go somewhere with no signal so I had to rush this😟